Deltona Health Care

Reviews of Deltona Health Care

Nursing Home Reviews for Deltona Health Care

June 05, 2017

By 80andtired

I have visited this facility and found it to be clean and seemed to be a very nice place. Being an 80 year old woman in poor health , I find it necessary to place my 62 year old son into permanent care. Having rushed all the required paperwork into their possession, the Admissions Coordinator named Dasia informed us they would have an answer for us very quickly. Today marked 30 days of no answer, no returned phone calls and quite frankly a run around. Upon finally reaching Dasia this morning, suddenly they have no available beds. This review is placed not to grade the entire facility, but merely to warn you of the conflicting stories and inadequate service you may receive from the admissions office.

March 29, 2017

By zruiz

Do not believe all the negativity. I stayed here to recover from my surgery and the staff is AMAZING. They took great care of me and were very helpful with my recovery. Rehab department is excellent. No nursing is home is perfect, but the care provided here is great. I will return.

January 09, 2017

By Pam Route

Don't let past history of the facility weigh into you decision. This facility is absolutely incredible. Administrator, DON, and staff are all excellent. They truly care about the residents. I can't tell you how pleased my family is with this facility. Great Job.

December 07, 2014

Deltona Health Care was very clean, and the staff was willing to work with us. They have given me a lot of information. I was able to check their menu, and they have several choices.

Services and Amenities of Deltona Health Care

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2019

About Deltona Health Care

Deltona Health Care is a senior living provider in Deltona, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Deltona Health Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Deltona Health Care