Osprey Point Nursing Center

Reviews of Osprey Point Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Osprey Point Nursing Center

May 30, 2014

By Judith29

I visited about 28 nursing homes, and I finally found Osprey Point Nursing Center for my partner, who has Parkinson's. They were wonderful, and in fact, they were so good that I told them that if I ever needed a nursing home, I wanted them to be sure to have my name on file because that is where I wanted to be. The layout is wonderful. The programs are terrific. They have programs for every level, and they get people involved. They direct the patients very well, and they are really personable, and you can tell that they love their patients. There are two beds in each room, and the rooms are spotless. The bathrooms are spotless; no matter when you go it, they are clean. They had church services and they had kids from schools come and sing. They have other people come in and do entertainment. Every day they had all kinds of activities. They were constantly aware of where the patients were and what their needs were.

Services and Amenities of Osprey Point Nursing Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Osprey Point Nursing Center

Osprey Point Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Bushnell, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Osprey Point Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Osprey Point Nursing Center