Lakeview Terrace Altoona, FL

Assisted Living Reviews for Lakeview Terrace

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Lakeview Terrace

September 08, 2015

By AC

I went to Countryside at Lakeview Terrace for a real estate seminar, and it was very helpful. They had realtors that will work with you and help you. The individual counselor was also very helpful in narrowing down what I would like and explaining the financial aspects of it. They were located in a rural area, and the residences were built around two lakes and a golf course. They varied from cottages to villas to apartments. They had about 36 different floor plans, and I'm interested in a one-bedroom with a den. They helped me choose one of those. They had a large community building which included a swimming pool, a dining room, meeting rooms, a library, and big rooms for big meetings or entertainment. They have card groups, choral group, and several different activities that you can participate in. They have independent living, assisted living, memory care, and nursing home if you need it. They also provide transportation to shopping, doctor's appointments or trips, and housekeeping for the apartments every week. They are well staffed. It is a not-for-profit organization and recognizes my long-term care insurance, and the cost of their apartments is less.

August 08, 2015

By Raymond11

Lakeview Terrace was nice. There was a small lake there and lots of trees, and it was just a nice country setting. They had a swimming pool and exercises, and they had a gym type place. They had quite a few activities. The staff we've met were very nice. It was a little better, but not a whole lot better.

July 13, 2015

We visited Lakeview Terrace. Their food was not very good at all. When we got there, the staff increased the price of the cottage $1000 more, so I wasn't happy with that. She told me on the phone that it was $3000 a month, and when we got up there, she said that it was $4000. We can't afford that. We did see a cottage on the lake, and it was very nice. Security was good as well; it was gated.

August 29, 2014

By CaringMan0009090

At Lakeview Terrace, the living conditions were so much better. You could get one or two bedrooms. You could get a bedroom with a den, which is what we were interested in. It had granite countertops and a full kitchen. It had washer and dryer. Lakeview Terrace was more of a luxury-type of community. It was a much nicer overall community. The place was very clean and very well maintained. It was a spread-out community too. It wasn't just high-rise. Aside from apartments, they also had villas. The staff there was pretty good. They provided housekeeping and one meal a day.

November 05, 2013

I was disappointed with Lakeview Terrace when I visited there. Even though the staff were nice, it had a lot of negatives. What they had were little villas and with that you need to primarily go out to get to their main dining room or to other rooms in the facility. When the weather is bad, they have a golf cart to pick you up and take you over to the dining room and I think that was totally unacceptable. It is such a hassle.

August 22, 2013

By Shirley25

Lakeview Terrace is a little bit far away and too expensive, I couldn't afford that. The community was very lovely and they were very nice. It looked like a beautiful place to live and the amenities were very nice. They had everything you wanted and need. The lady that showed us around was very nice, we enjoyed our trip there.

August 13, 2013

By Rey5

Lakeview is fine, its continuing care but we're still in independent living. We've been here for six years and had at least three-surprise visits from the state and at that time they got five stars in every category. The people working here and the care are really good.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (14) See fewer reviews

Costs for Lakeview Terrace

Cost of Continuing Care Retirement Community

Photos of Lakeview Terrace

Services and Amenities of Lakeview Terrace

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Continuing Care Retirement Community Starting At: $1770/month

• About Lakeview Terrace

Whether Assisted Living or Memory Care Lakeview Terrace has it all. See what a family-oriented caring approach is all about. Consistently good ratings with a stellar reputation puts Lakeview out in front of others.

Health Care Center Services

• 24-hour nursing care
    • Meals – regular or special diets
    • Assistance with the tasks of daily living
    • Social Services

• Podiatry services
    • Beauty/barber services
    • Personal laundry
    • Transportation services

On over 100 acres, Lakeview can provide residents with multiple venues for care, entertainment, exercise, and daily living necessities on campus.

Map of Lakeview Terrace