Villa Scalabrini

Reviews of Villa Scalabrini

Assisted Living Reviews for Villa Scalabrini

October 05, 2014

By deepdish

My Mom has been at the Villa for over s year now. She is in the Special Care unit. We have been extremely pleased with the care she receives. The staff is so caring and friendly. Believe me, I am there almost every day. We are so lucky to have found heaven on earth.

September 23, 2014

I was able to visit Villa Scalabrini and it's a nice facility with very friendly people. I am not really on the skilled nursing care that they provide, but I know they have a large staff and they have patients in different stages of care. Their dining room is very nice.

February 14, 2014

I was not impressed with Villa Scalabrini. I thought it was depressing. It was very dark. And was very old and run down. I just think they are not taking care of the facility. I would say its disrepair. Probably, there is not enough staff too. They were playing bingo and doing some karaoke stuff. I'm not going back. Actually, I don't want to put my mother there.

Services and Amenities of Villa Scalabrini

• Spanish

• Pets: No Pets

• State Licenses: 191201168

About Villa Scalabrini

Villa Scalabrini is a senior living provider in Sun Valley, California that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Villa Scalabrini for more details on services and rates.

Map of Villa Scalabrini