Life Care Center Of Menifee

Reviews of Life Care Center Of Menifee

Nursing Home Reviews for Life Care Center Of Menifee

May 10, 2016

By BettyVNUXL

Life Care Center Of Menifee was very nice. The staff was very helpful and took good care of their residents. We didn't have any complaints about them. The room my husband had was comfortable. He could see out the window very well from his bed, and it was very nice. My husband liked the food. I would recommend this place to other people.

October 16, 2014

By M.C.1

Life Care of Menifee is an excellent facility. I would highly rate them. They have excellent staff, activities, and food. They have no problems with their plumbing or the administration.

June 19, 2014

By Kathy87218250

My mom was at Life Care Center of Menifee, and they were just really good with her. I want to say that they gave her the confidence that she could get better and go home. The staff was very, very helpful. I live far from my mom, and I could call anytime and they would give me information about her. It was always very clean. She only ate in her room, and she did not complain about their food.

March 30, 2012

By Christina9946

My father stayed here after his knee surgery. What a wonderful and caring staff! The rehab team was top notch...very knowledgeable and made sure my dad reached his goals. He returned home without any further assistance needed! No home health agency, no nothing! A terrific facility...they were caring and really communicated well with us at home.

Services and Amenities of Life Care Center Of Menifee

About Life Care Center Of Menifee

Life Care Center Of Menifee is a senior living provider in Sun City, California that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Life Care Center Of Menifee for more details on services and rates.

Map of Life Care Center Of Menifee