Healdsburg, A Pacifica Senior Living Community

Reviews of Healdsburg, A Pacifica Senior Living Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Healdsburg, A Pacifica Senior Living Community

April 27, 2020

By Kimberyl

I have toured this facility and love the staff I have met! There are a lot of choices for assisted livings for my mom to choose from but Healdsburg senior living has a lot of a unique features - the garden, chickens and goats are unbelievable! Check it out! You will love it!

Thank you for taking the time to share your review, your opinion is very important to us. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Please feel free to contact with any and all questions. We hope you have a wonderful day!

April 19, 2020

By Healdsburg Lia

Healdsburg Senior Living is a unique place because it's run by some of the most caring people I've ever met. My mother moved to Healdsburg Senior Living back in 2012 after a devastating stroke in 2010. I loved it right off the bat because of the gorgeous gardens (which my mom loves) and the genuine generosity of Tony (Director of Marketing) and Rob (General Manager). Since then, the HSL staff has become like family to my family -- I cannot say enough about how dedicated, loyal, and caring Rob, Tony, and the rest of the team are. And since then, too, the grounds and facilities have only gotten better and better. Tony has created a paradise at HSL -- with seasonal vegetable gardens, loads of gorgeous flowers, farm animals, waterfalls, walking paths, pergolas, "tactile gardens" and more -- that are an absolute delight for both the residents and visitors alike. It is so lovely to have a picnic with Mom out under the pergola overlooking the garden with the sound of burbling water ... laughing at the antics of the goats and chickens. And to see the faces of the residents as their grandkids -- and children of the staff -- play with the animals. As Tony and Rob once said to me during a particularly challenging time after the fires here in Sonoma County ... "you guys aren't just a name on a list -- you're family." And they live that truth every day.

Thank you for taking the time to share your review, your opinion is very important to us. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Please feel free to contact with any and all questions. We hope you have a wonderful day and we hope to see you at one of our upcoming activities!

April 10, 2020

By janetoh

My mother is so happy here. She feels safe and cared for and has made friends. Her apartment is clean and cheerful and looks out on the lovely garden and small farm with goats and chickens. Her first dinner several residents came over to introduce themselves and welcome her. She gets her hair done in the salon and plays group crossword puzzles.

Hi Jane, Thank you for taking the time to share your review, your opinion is very important to us. We are so happy to read your review. During this difficult time of the COVID pandemic your words are mean so much to us. We are all trying to go above and beyond to keep our residents and staff safe. We can't wait to see you again, as soon as the COVID 19 crisis is over!

April 10, 2020

By MicheleK

The staff at Healdsburg Senior Living are very welcoming, kind and compassionate from the director, accountant, kitchen staff and nursing staff. My parents had a hard time adjusting to their new environment but the staff didn't give up on them, they kept including them and asking them to join in. The gardens are beautiful and my mother enjoys walking on the property grounds and feeding the goats. She also enjoys working the the school groups from the community.

Hello Michele, thank you for your positive review! We appreciate the kind words and agree with you! We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns; we are always here for you and your family.

April 09, 2020

By Matthew Klingle

My mother moved to Healdsburg Senior Living about three years ago to be closer to my brother's family in Sonoma County. From our first meeting, our entire extended family has been very impressed with the facility, the community, and its staff. The grounds are beautiful and clean, with an organic heirloom garden and some lively farm animals to pet. There are numerous activities for residents gauged to their interests and abilities. Students from nearby K-12 schools and colleges come year-round visit with residents; it is a popular program for everyone involved. Residents also take guided group visits to nearby attractions, or can request bus services for shopping. Meals are freshly prepared and catered for individual dietary needs. HSL also provides different levels of residences and care should residents need more specialized attention. Most important of all, the staff are professional, kind, and attentive. We are very happy that we decided to choose HSL as our mother’s new home.

Matthew, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Healdsburg. You have no idea how happy we are to see this review! Thank you for taking the time to share your review, your opinion is very important to us. During this difficult time of the #COVIDpandemic your words are mean so much to us. As you know we are completely dedicated to our residents and staff. We are always here for you and your lovely mother. As soon as it is safe and the #COVID19 crisis is over, we would love to see you again. Stay safe and stay strong!

April 06, 2020

By Cristi M.

My parents moved into this Healdsburg senior community 4 years ago. They have loved living there, and much due to the warm, caring and stable management and staff. I have appreciated the staff's efforts to keep me informed of things related to my parents health status, and especially now during these crazy times. I have seen how they have planned for and handled wildfire evacuations, and made it as seamless as possible to the residents. Really tremendous effort on there part, and we are thankful for that. I feel that Rob, Terry and Tony are great partners with me in helping my Dad at this time in his life, and I have the utmost confidence in them and recommending this place to help care for others' aging parents.

Thank you for taking the time to share your review, your opinion is very important to us. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Please feel free to contact with any and all questions. We hope you have a wonderful day.

March 28, 2020

By JTiedeman

Our father has been a resident at Healdsburg Senior Living for a couple years now. The staff are delightful, professional, and very attentive to the needs of residents. The outdoor farm animals and garden are a real bonus - both for interaction with the natural world, as well as the fresh produce and eggs brought to the dining room. The meals are well prepared and varied. Dad is very comfortable with this as his home. Along with his family and friends, life at HSL is what brings him joy.

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Healdsburg, A Pacifica Senior Living Community! Thank you again, we look forward to seeing you again.

March 27, 2020

By Chester56

I cannot overstate the peace of mind my sibs and I have knowing that our mother is being cared for at Healdsburg Senior Living. The staff and management are wonderful. Everyone knows my mom and greets me by name when I come in. There are activities for every hour of the day and the grounds are beautiful, with restful seating areas and lots of plants. They even grow their own vegetables in season. The facility has the feel of a boutique hotel with lovely common areas and dining room. We’ve eaten there with my mom multiple times and the food is really good. We believe Healdsburg Senior Living is also a good value-the monthly cost includes the room, housekeeping, laundry, meals and all utilities except phone. Administration of meds or help w bathing are additional. The rooms have emergency call buttons and of course there are staff on site 24/7. I wish the rooms were bigger as it would help with the transition into assisted living, but since meals are taken in the dining room and there are so many activities, residents don’t have to spend that much time in their rooms. Healdsburg Senior Living provides a safe environment for our mother while allowing her to remain in her community near friends and family.

Thank you for your positive review, we appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service and care to every resident and their families. We are so are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here and shared your experience on our Caring profile. We are motivated to win the Caring Star Award this year and your awesome review helps! Thank you again, we hope that you have a wonderful day.

March 26, 2020

By ricysue

My Mother lives in Healdsburg and loves it. She especially enjoys the ever changing gardens and the farm animals outside her windows. The staff is very helpful in getting her out to visit the animals and see all the flowers.The staff is extra loving, especially during this crisis. I feel she is in excellent care.

Hi, thank you so much for your positive comments about us and our team. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do, we know that this is a ever changing situation and we are always doing our best to adapt. We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

October 10, 2019

By edmicheli

I had to choose just one area so I chose Assisted Living, but my father, my aunt, and my step-mother have all been residents in one or two sections. The most notable facet in each section is the attitude of the employees. They all genuinely care for the residents. Rob, the manager, seems to have a knack for selecting employees who love all people. If you have observed other facilities of this sort, you know that this is not always the case. I gave each category a deserved 5 stars except ‘facilities.’ We need a quiet room for our weekly Bible study, but do not have one. We meet in a room adjacent to a very loud hallway with large open areas between the hall and our room. Requests have been made, but no solutions yet.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review for our team at Healdsburg, A Pacifica Senior Living Community. We appreciate it & so do our other reviewers at Caring. We hope to see you again soon!

October 08, 2019

By CliffMich

I have been a longtime volunteer at Healdsburg Senior Living. Enjoy the residents that live there. I had several family members stay at the community. The staff is great and caring. Tony’s garden is amazing. The activities are great. The food is good. The facility is nicely laid out. Always have a good time when I’m there.

Hi Cliff, thank you for your positive review, we are grateful to see that you feel this way! We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Healdsburg, A Pacifica Senior Living Community. Thank you again, we hope you have a wonderful day!

September 17, 2019

By Glen Weaver

Other

I am a community service provider, I bring a non-profit bookmobile to this facility to offer free books to everyone. I have been doing this for the past several years and have always been impressed with the interpersonal interactions. The staff are kind, gentle and patient with the residents, doing their best to help them access our service. For those who cannot come on board our vehicle, the staff will find out what those residents want and come in to search for them. Seems like everyone is very well cared for!

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! Our 9-acre campus is designed to be a peaceful paradise where residents are welcomed with picturesque water features, green lawns, and comfortable seating areas. We have a 10,000+sq.ft. garden with rabbits, chickens, and three goats that add even more delight to each day. We look forward to your next visit!

July 24, 2019

By MBoud

My 100 year old mother has been a resident of Healdsburg Senior for 14 years while living in an assisted living 1 bedroom apartment. I am so grateful to the staff for helping to make my moms experience there so wonderful. They have created a nurturing "community environment" by providing an array of activities for all of the residents to enjoy, along with an amazing outdoor garden that has fresh produce growing which is used in their nutritiously prepared meals, as well as chickens (fresh eggs) and goats! The caring staff makes me feel secure that my moms most important needs are always being met, which is why I am sure she is still thriving at 100 years young!

Hi, thank you for your positive review, we are grateful to see that you feel this way! We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Healdsburg, A Pacifica Senior Living Community, and we LOVE your mother!!! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case. Thank you again, we hope you have a wonderful day!

February 25, 2018

By Pattie

We were very impressed with Healdsburg. It was a very nice community. Everyone was very open and caring. We really liked it. They had all kinds of activities, a garden with flowers, and chickens that residents can help with the eggs, goats to pet, and concerts. It is a wonderful community. There are five different levels of care in different buildings for different levels of care. We saw several nice dining areas. Healdsburg was the best one I've ever seen. The staff that we interacted with all seemed knowledgeable, caring and very well read on the latest information.

Thank you Pattie, we appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident and their families, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Healdsburg Senior Living. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

September 10, 2014

Healdsburg Senior Living Community is clean, the people are nice, and it's got what my mother wanted. The staff is great, and the grounds are beautiful. They have gardens there and everything, so it is nice.

Thank you very much.

Independent Living Reviews for Healdsburg, A Pacifica Senior Living Community

Nursing Home Reviews for Healdsburg, A Pacifica Senior Living Community

Memory Care Reviews for Healdsburg, A Pacifica Senior Living Community

April 07, 2020

By Dennis 23

The rooms are very nice. large enough for doubles so as a single is has plenty of space. Bathroom large easy for wheel chair access. The staff are always great. Very helpful. there are several planned activities each day. normally lots of outside people coming in for music, games, exercise. The grounds are beautifully landscaped, big garden and walking paths.

Dennis, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Healdsburg. We love to see reviews like yours and thank you for sharing! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

April 07, 2020

By Dave from Colorado

The entire facility at Healdsburg Senior Living is top-notch! We are most familiar with the Memory Care Unit as that is where our Mother resides under the excellent care of the HSL staff. Their are a variety of room configurations, we were fortunate enough to be able to obtain a single unit for Mom. There are activities planned throughout the day to keep everyone active and entertained and we really appreciate the care and attention provided by all the care-givers. We are especially thankful for the live musicians that are scheduled on a regular basis to provide such great music for the residents.

We love to see reviews like yours and thank you for sharing! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

April 05, 2020

By Carole Nichols

I met Tony F., the Marketing Director at Healdsburg Senior Living, now Pacifica, seven years ago. At that time my brother and I knew our mother would need to live in a memory care residence. As we live in Healdsburg, we started our research with Healdsburg Senior Living. At our first meeting, Tony explained what they offer and their approach to memory care as well as the activities, visiting musicians, and gardens. Animals and the Comm University program have since been added. By the end of our meeting, we knew we had found the ideal place for mom. She has now been a resident for almost seven years. Tony, as well as the other staff members, not only take excellent care of the residents, but know and care about the family members as well.

Hi Carole, thank you for your positive review, we are grateful to see that you feel this way! We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Healdsburg, A Pacifica Senior Living Community. Thank you again, we hope you have a wonderful day!

March 28, 2020

By Spouse of resident

The staff here is so kind to all residents and the medical aides are very good about answering any questions I have. My spouse particularly enjoys the musical groups they bring in to entertain. The activity staff is excellent about giving individual time to each resident, suited to individual needs. For those that can walk or be wheeled outside, the gardens, baby goats and chickens are a delight. It's never a first choice to place your loved one in a facility, but when you no longer have a choice, I highly recommend this one.

Thank you for your positive review, we appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service and care to every resident and their families. We are so are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here and shared on our Caring prifle. We are motivated to win the Caring Star Award this year and your awesome review helped us! Thank you again, we hope that you have a wonderful day.

March 27, 2020

By nanhbg

My mother has been here for 4 years. I have always felt that the care they have given her is excellent. The staff is Very dedicated to the care of the residents. Senior staff is very approachable and always willing to listen and eager to be helpful. They have a wide variety of activities each day both from recreation staff and from the outside. Including musicians, schools and religious institutions. In addition to adjoining patios, they have a flower garden and vegetable garden for fresh produce. Goats and chickens for the residents to enjoy.

Hi, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review for our team at Healdsburg, A Pacifica Senior Living Community. We appreciate it & so do our other reviewers at Caring. We can't thank you enough for taking the time to share here, we are so very grateful. Thank you so much!

March 26, 2020

By gailwells

I have nothing but the highest praise for the programs and staff at Healdsburg Senior Living. My 91-year-old aunt has lived there for nearly 10 years, first in assisted living and then in memory care. She has benefited greatly from the innovative programs at Healdsburg, especially the gardens (the place looks like Paradise year-round), the visiting musicians, and the partnership with schools that brings schoolchildren in to meet the seniors. My auntie is a musician, and it gives her joy to play the piano and sing with the kids. In addition to these special things, my aunt's day-to-day life is made comfortable and meaningful by the caring staff--some of whom have been there for years (a great endorsement). I'm so grateful! Special shout-outs to Tony, Terry, and Rob, superb managers and thoroughly wonderful human beings.

We cannot thank you enough for your amazing review and kind words. It is our pleasure and honor to care for all our residents and especially your aunt. She is beyond lovely and so enjoyable to have here. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do, as you already know we are always happy to help!

November 03, 2019

By vSaulls

My mother lived in both the independent living and memory care areas of Healdsburg Senior Living. She absolutely loved her bright and clean apartment in independent living and it was roomier than other facilities we had visited and more affordable. When she moved over to memory care she was able to have a single room and although much smaller the staff helped us recreate a mini version of her independent apartment so the transition was easier and her walls were filled with family photographs and the paintings she loved. The culture of bringing the community together through their fundraising events, the beautiful garden and the animals helped her thrive while she was there. Visiting and feeding the goats and chickens reminded her of a time she loved visiting her grandparents farm growing up. And the Comm-University program, where she could share her knowledge of music and learn from the kids she was partnered with, gave her a renewed sense of purpose. The nurses and staff in both independent living and memory care were exceptionally kind, patient, caring and her interactions with them all were heartfelt. I can't say enough good things about Healdsburg Senior Living.. I recommend it highly to anyone who is looking for a loving, clean, healthy and caring environment for their loved ones to live.

Hi Vicki, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience. We love to see reviews like yours and will be sure to share your kind words with our teams. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. We look forward to helping again in the future.

July 16, 2019

By Millie4now

My mother has been at Healdsburg Senior Living for 5 years in assisted living and now memory care. They are all beyond wonderful. The staff treat the residents like family and are angels. The specialness if this place is not found anywhere else. The amazing garden and farm animals and seating areas are the perfect place for visiting family and a breath of the outdoors. My mother is always happier outside.. I’ve told my daughters this is my next step when the time comes.

Hi, thank you for taking the time to share your review, your opinion is very important to us. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Please feel free to contact with any and all questions. We hope you have a wonderful day and we hope to see you at one of our upcoming activities!
See all Memory Care reviews (12) See fewer reviews

Photos of Healdsburg, A Pacifica Senior Living Community

Services and Amenities of Healdsburg, A Pacifica Senior Living Community

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Healdsburg, A Pacifica Senior Living Community

Healdsburg, A Pacifica Senior Living Community is a senior living provider in Healdsburg, California that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, and Memory Care. Contact Healdsburg, A Pacifica Senior Living Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of Healdsburg, A Pacifica Senior Living Community