J.J. Palms

Services and Amenities of J.J. Palms

• State Licenses: 197605223

• Get Costs

About J.J. Palms

Serving the the San Fernando Valley and Westside Los Angeles communities including Chatsworth, Porter Ranch, Northridge, Encino, Tarzana, West Hills, Woodland Hills, Beverly Hills, Brentwood, as well as Simi Valley, the Palms Assisted Elderly Care Homes are experts in providing care for those who are no longer able to care for themselves. A delightful sense of spirit consistently surrounds our hard working team of experienced professionals. Our resourceful staff is a group of warm, caring individuals who are genuinely dedicated to offering personalized service willingly with confidence and a smile. At the Palms Assisted Living Facilities we are working hard to raise the standard for Senior Care.

A unique service we provide at the Palms of Chatsworth is nutritional counseling. John, a member of the American Anti-Aging Academy of Medicine (A4M), thoroughly researches the resident’s health history. He works closely with the resident’s medical doctors and reviews blood tests in order to discover any nutritional deficiencies. Many elderly residents benefit by having a higher quality of life as well as longevity due to a nutritious diet and supplementation of essential foods and nutrients that aid the body in healing.

Map of J.J. Palms