Assisted Living in Philadelphia

yrs

The Terrace at Chestnut Hill

495 East Abington Avenue, Philadelphia, PA
$$$$
Top 3 in my search: "I was very impressed with the facility, the Terrace and backyard settings, and the decor - it was very warm and inviting. I felt the offerings (food, activities, transportation, etc.) were on the more upscale side and well worth the costs. The staff is also very impressive - friendly, professional, knowledgeable and helpful. Great interaction between residents and staff. I also attend different offerings for caregivers and highly recommend their outreach to the caregiver... (read more)

Wesley Enhanced Living at Stapeley

6300 Greene St, Philadelphia, PA
$$$$
Eleanor743101: "Wesley Enhanced was very nice. For my sister, it would have been a higher cost for her care. The grounds were very nice, and the staff was very polite and courteous. I would recommend it. "
yrs

Atria Center City

150 North 20th Street, Philadelphia, PA
$$$$
JW: "Most residents at Atria Center City have significant cognitive decline, and I am not interested in that, but it's a wonderful location. The rooms range from studios to two-bedroom apartments, which I'm interested in, but they're quite expensive. The marketing person was very polite and understood my situation. They just completed remodeling it, so everything looks brand new. It's undergone an extensive renovation. If they're looking for a place that will provide an opportuni... (read more)

Wesley Enhanced Living Burholme

7040 Oxford Ave, Philadelphia, PA
$$$$
jeaninenw: "Wesley Enhanced Living at Burholme has been a great experience for my Nan. The staff is kind and hard working. The staff is very helpful. Anytime that we have asked a question, they have been quick to get us an answer. They made my Nan feel right at home. She loves joining in on all the activities they plan. She loves playing pokeno and bingo. My family and I can relax now and not worry about her like we did when she lived home alone. Her room is very nice and she could hang... (read more)

Oakwood Residence

2109 RED LION ROAD, Philadelphia, PA
$$$$
Stanley: "I'm interested in Oakwood Residence, but it's costly. The rooms look like they belong in a five-star hotel. The activities were great and include live entertainment. Everything about the place was really nice. I just wish it was more accessible for people of lower income."

Wesley Enhanced Living Pennypack Park

8401 Roosevelt Blvd, Philadelphia, PA
$$$$
-LC: "I wasn't impressed with Wesley Enhanced Living Pennypack Park. The rooms were smaller and they were semi-private. They were separated by a curtain and a wall, and they were adequate. "
yr

Deer Meadows Retirement Community

8301 Roosevelt Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA
$$$$
Theresa: "We placed my parents at Deer Meadows and are very pleased with it. It seems like a good place. The grounds are OK but not picturesque because it is right on the Boulevard; however, the people who live there seem to be happy. There are lots of aides and staff members available. The place is very clean and very nice. The bedrooms are too small and there are very few closets. However, there is a large kitchen area, a living area, and one-and-a-half bathrooms, which is nice. The... (read more)

Harmony Place Assisted Living at Park Ridge

8420 Roosevelt Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA
$$$$
J.B.: "Harmony Place Assisted Living at Park Ridge is a great place, but just outside of our financial means. It's a gorgeous community, but it's a little bit too expensive for us. Everything was good and we had a good tour. The interview that we had was very helpful to us because we knew nothing, and we had to make a quick decision. The layout of the place was beautiful and right on Roosevelt Boulevard. If you wanted a city view, you can sit on the porch and watch the traffi,c and... (read more)
yr

The Watermark At Logan Square

2 Franklin Square, Philadelphia, PA
$$$$
Babygirl53 : "My husband was at Watermark for Physical Therapy for 5 days and it was a horrible experience. I never experience such a lazy, uncaring staff. I was drain from coming up there everyday to try to get problems resolve. I kept hearing patients calling for assistance for long periods of time. The CNA left my husband in the bathroom and never returned . All they do is blame each other..My husband became so stress in there that he got chest pains and it took an hour for someone t... (read more)

Paul's Run

9896 Bustleton Avenue, Philadelphia, PA
$$$$
James: "I visited Pauls Run. I think it's a very good place, but they don't have a memory care facility. The appearance of the place was excellent, and the staff that I met was also excellent. It almost met all my requirements, and it is pretty high on my list. They also have a good location."

At A Glance

There are 62 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Philadelphia is $3,582 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Philadelphia area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 163 reviews of assisted living communities in the Philadelphia area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 62 assisted living communities in the Philadelphia area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.