Sun Health La Loma Care Center

Reviews of Sun Health La Loma Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Sun Health La Loma Care Center

July 15, 2011

By EvynHate

I was very impressed with the Laloma Medical Center in Litchfield Park. The facilities were clean and well designed. The staff was very friendly and helpful. On the whole I have to give the place five stars all around. I have a friend I met through the democratic party staying there, which is why I went to visit this nice establishment. He was relocated there by his children after THEY came to the conclusion he was not able to handle living on his own any more. There he instantly found a bridge group he is very fond of going to. Before I knew it he no longer has any free time, with all the activities he is getting involved in I personally am multiple decades away from being in a place where I would need there services, but if I every do need assisted living I would be honored to rest my head at Laloma.

Services and Amenities of Sun Health La Loma Care Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

About Sun Health La Loma Care Center

Sun Health La Loma Care Center is a senior living provider in Litchfield Park, Arizona that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Sun Health La Loma Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sun Health La Loma Care Center