Jasmine Place

Reviews of Jasmine Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Jasmine Place

September 09, 2016

By Linton

I was a resident (guest) at Jasmine Place from March 2013 until April 2014. I found the caregivers attentive and management staff very helpful and caring. I was 56 then, and much younger than other guests, but I was never felt excluded by anyone. I saw another review saying the food was tasteless. The meals were nutritious, but geared for the elderly with sensitive stomachs. I asked for seasonings such as lemon juice and hot sauce, and everything was provided at no extra cost. If the time has come to put a loved one in assisted care, I strongly recommend Jasmine Place.

August 22, 2016

By Kathryn582260

My mom is living at Jasmine House. It's only one story, which we like. She doesn't need to go up any stairs, and there are no elevators. Everything is on one level. The rooms are very nice. Each one has a kitchenette and a bathroom. She only has a studio-sized room. It's not big, but it's completely fine for one person. They have a lot of group activities. They play board games, have activities where they move around, do different exercises like modified yoga and tai chi, and throw things using their entire bodies in participation with the group. The food is very good and well-balanced. They have a dining area and an activity room where you can play bingo or do arts and crafts. They have another room where there is a TV set. Sometimes, they do sing-alongs; there's a piano or an organ that people can play. They watch programs on TV and discuss news and events. Sometimes, they show movies and serve popcorn. They also have community things. They are going to have a dance soon, and they will invite families. They also allow animals, which is very nice. So far, we haven't had any problems at all. She has her own room, and there are more people that she can share her time with.

March 18, 2016

By David121640850

We visited Jasmine Place and a pleasant young lady assisted us. It's in beautiful condition. The rooms were very well lit, very comfortable, and quite spacious; even the studio looked like it would be comfortable. It was so quiet. I only saw two ladies in wheelchairs. Other than that, I didn't see anyone or any activity on a Sunday early afternoon. The dining room was really fancy.

October 31, 2014

It was really nice. It definitely is on top of our list if she moves to Arizona. I found it very very great.

Costs for Jasmine Place

Photos of Jasmine Place

Services and Amenities of Jasmine Place

• Companion Suites: No

• Pets: Yes

• Get Costs

About Jasmine Place

At Jasmine Place, we provide personalized, attentive care in a warm yet stimulating senior living community. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and our full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours per day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. We help our residents thrive, with a full slate of activities, such as such as exercise, horseshoes, bingo, card and board games, arts and crafts, and baking. Our beautiful, pet-friendly community features a private courtyard, where residents can garden, relax, and socialize in the fresh air. Learn more about Lake Havasu City assisted living by scheduling a visit today.

Map of Jasmine Place