State of the Heart Hospice
Call (800) 973-1841
About State of the Heart Hospice
Q. What are the services you can expect from State of the Heart Hospice?
A. These are some of the services you can expect from Hospice:
- Your Physician will direct your care. The Medical
- Director for hospice will oversee the services provided by the hospice caregivers.
- A Nurse will monitor your condition as he/she visits you. The frequency of those visits will depend upon your need.
- Hospice Aides are available to assist you with your personal needs.
- A Social Worker will visit you as often as needed to provide emotional support, assist you with financial concerns, living wills or other important documents, and identify any community resources that might be helpful to you.
- Chaplains are available to support you with any spiritual concerns you might have.
- A Bereavement Specialist is available to talk with you and your family about any bereavement issues. Bereavement support for your family is available for at least 13 months.
- Volunteers are available to visit patients in need of companionship, run errands and do many other helpful tasks that will enhance the quality of life for you and your family.
- Our Hospice On-Call Team provides for care any time the office is closed. Hospice staff is available 24 hours a day, 7days a week.
- Other services are available as needed, such as Music Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech and Occupational Therapy, and Dietary Counseling.
Services and Amenities of State of the Heart Hospice