6 Home Health Agencies Serving Monongalia County, WV
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. To help you with your search, browse the 2 reviews below for home healthcare agencies in Monongalia County. On average, consumers rate home health agencies in Monongalia County 2.8 out of 5 stars.
To speak with one of our Family Advisors about senior care options and costs in Monongalia County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Home Health Agencies by city: Home Health Agencies in Morgantown
Other Options in Monongalia County, WV
- In-Home Care in Monongalia County, West Virginia
- Nursing Homes in Monongalia County, West Virginia
- Hospices in Monongalia County, West Virginia
- Assisted Living in Monongalia County, West Virginia
- All Senior Care in Monongalia County, West Virginia
- All Senior Living in Monongalia County, West Virginia
Home Health Agencies near Monongalia County, WV
- Home Health Agencies in Greene County, Pennsylvania
- Home Health Agencies in Marion County, West Virginia
- Home Health Agencies in Taylor County, West Virginia
- Home Health Agencies in Preston County, West Virginia
- Home Health Agencies in Fayette County, Pennsylvania
- Home Health Agencies in Washington County, Pennsylvania
Recent Reviews of Home Health Agencies in Monongalia County
Review of Visiting Home Maker Service, Inc.
The oldest agency of its kind in Morgantown, WV, Visiting Homemakers is celebrating 50 years of excellent service to folks in this Mountain State city. It is consistently top-rated, but more impor... Read more
Review of Interim HealthCare of Morgantown, WV
We contacted this company per a referral from the VA Hospital. The representative was very friendly but would not commit to sending a CNA. She stated that they did not have one available to send ... Read more
Home Healthcare Explained
The Difference Between Home Healthcare and In-Home Care
What's the Difference Between a Personal Aide and a Home Health Aide?
A Caregiver's Guide to Home Health Agencies
**What they do** [Home health agencies](https://www.caring.com/senior-care/home-health-agencies) provide short-term, skilled medical care at home, delivered or supervised by nurses and therapists...
15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Healthcare Agency
3 Ways to Help You Pay for Home Healthcare
Short-term home healthcare visits by a nurse, therapist, or certified [home health aide](item://faq-whats-the-difference-between-a-personal-aide-and-a-home-health-aide) -- which typically follow a ...
Medicare Coverage of Home Care
Does Medicaid Cover Long-Term In-Home Care?
Public Benefits and Home Healthcare
If your loved one is enrolled in [Medicare](https://www.caring.com/medicare) (including a [Medicare Advantage](https://www.caring.com/articles/medicare-part-c) plan) or [Medicaid](https://www.carin...