13 Home Health Agencies Serving Watauga County, NC
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. To help you with your search, browse the 2 reviews below for home healthcare agencies in Watauga County. On average, consumers rate home health agencies in Watauga County 5.0 out of 5 stars.
To speak with one of our Family Advisors about senior care options and costs in Watauga County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Home Health Agencies by city: Home Health Agencies in Boone
Other Options in Watauga County, NC
Home Health Agencies near Watauga County, NC
- Home Health Agencies in Avery County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Wilkes County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Washington County, Virginia
- Home Health Agencies in Sullivan County, Tennessee
- Home Health Agencies in Catawba County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Washington County, Tennessee
Home Healthcare Explained
The Difference Between Home Healthcare and In-Home Care
What's the Difference Between a Personal Aide and a Home Health Aide?
3 Ways to Help You Pay for Home Healthcare
Short-term home healthcare visits by a nurse, therapist, or certified home health aide -- which typically follow a hospitalization, injury, or severe illness and are intended to help someone return...
Medicare Coverage of Home Care
Does Medicaid Cover Long-Term In-Home Care?
Public Benefits and Home Healthcare
If your loved one is enrolled in Medicare (including a Medicare Advantage Plan or Medicaid, or in the VA healthcare system, one or all of them will pay the full cost -- meaning there are no co-paym...