Offers Assisted Living and Independent Living
Spring Moving Special: FREE parking if you move in by June 30th, 2022!
Reviews of Willowbrook Place
Assisted Living Reviews for Willowbrook Place
April 16, 2022
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
Independent Living Reviews for Willowbrook Place
April 26, 2018
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
May 10, 2016
I am a friend or relative of a resident
June 30, 2013
I visited this facility
Questions about Willowbrook Place
Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Willowbrook Place . What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?
Willowbrook Place is a wonderful community full of residents who live both independently and assisted living services.
What programs or activities does Willowbrook Place offer to enrich residents' well-being?
Willowbrook enriches the residents through physical, mental, spiritual, social, and emotional programing and events.
What places are near Willowbrook Place or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?
Willowbrook is located in the heart of Thiensville near the local library, coffee shop, Walgreens, and many restaurants.
What transportation services does Willowbrook Place offer to assisted living residents?
Willowbrook offers transportation services to and from doctor appointments, to the grocery store, and to many other outings.
How does Willowbrook Place keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?
Willowbrook sends out communications to residents monthly and update families via email.
What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Willowbrook Place during daytime and nighttime hours?
On-site Registered Nurse, 3 Resident Assistants 7am-11pm and 2 Resident Assistants 11pm-7am.
If Willowbrook Place accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?
Willowbrook accepts small dogs and cats, lots of lawn space and sidewalks surrounding the building.
What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?
Willowbrook does monthly mandatory staff training meetings.
What safety features or security measures does Willowbrook Place provide to protect residents who wander?
Willowbrook has locked entrances and every resident is provided a call pendant for emergencies.
Costs for Willowbrook Place
Services and Amenities of Willowbrook Place
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Fee Structure Extra: Community Fee $1,000 Upon Move In, Security Deposit $1,500 Upon Move In
- Assisted Living Starting At: $4660/month
- Independent Living Starting At: $2300/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Resident Capacity: 64
- Pets: Small Dogs 25lbs Or Less, And Cats
- Licenses: 0016335
- State Licenses: 0016335
About Willowbrook Place
Creating a feeling of home is our top priority at Willowbrook Place. To achieve this goal, our talented team of caring professionals painstakingly considered every detail of this community while keeping independence in mind. Willowbrook Place residents have all the essentials of home: privacy, freedom, dignity, and comfort. Our community is conveniently located within the historic and quaint village of Thiensville, nestled in the downtown area near the Milwaukee River on a natural pond and down the street from Thiensville’s Farmers Market.
A Commitment to Caring
At Willowbrook Place, our experienced leadership team is committed to hiring and training only qualified, committed personnel that our residents can rely on, and trust. Strict screenings and background checks are performed on all potential hires. Additional training and ongoing education are provided to all staff members to help them better support our residents. Best of all, staff work with and care for the same residents consistently, creating a strong personal bond that improves quality of life.
The Right Support in the Right Environment. The health and wellbeing of our residents is always our top priority.
Willowbrook Place provides a stimulating and enjoyable lifestyle for all our residents. New friendships are formed and although we encourage active independence, our staff is onsite 24 hours a day to provide assistance when needed. This care is provided in an environment of respect and dignity while enhancing the quality of life through stimulating social and spiritual activities.
Willowbrook’s philosophy, training programs, and day-to-day operations are based on the following cornerstones which serve as the foundation for enriching the lives of our Seniors!
- A passion for excellence
- A promise to keep and build our residents’ trust
- Anticipate and respond promptly to needs
- Ownership and personal responsibility
- Open, honest, warm, and sincere communication and actions
- A desire to motivate and inspire others through our words and actions
- Create an environment that is conducive to creativity and new ideas
- Attention to detail
- Quickly and decisive action that allows us to learn from mistakes
- Have fun and celebrate our successes
Independent Living – Our Independent Living programs let seniors enjoy the lifestyle they desire through a wide range of service options, including:
- Monthly housekeeping & laundry services
- Emergency call pendant system & 24-hour staff available for emergencies
- Social, recreational, and cultural activities
- Scheduled transportation for shopping and outings
- Full time maintenance for emergencies and routine service
- Complimentary community space available for family gatherings
- Access to the on-site fitness center and hair salon
- Three balanced and nutritious meals available for purchase
- Free building WIFI
Assisted Living – Our Assisted Living programs are tiered and customized, ensuring continuity and quality care for residents’ changing needs. Residents receive just the services they need, and plans can be modified at any time. Some of the services offered are:
- Licensed & Registered Nurses on-site up to 40 hours per week and available around the clock
- Three meals per day
- Check-ins & emergency call systems
- Customized service plan based on individual care needs and interests
- Health & wellness/fitness programs
- Life enrichment program
- Hair salon services available on-site
- Medication management services (including insulin administration)
- Assistance with dressing, bathing, personal care, and grooming
- Transportation to doctor appointments 1 dedicated day per week within the Ozaukee County area
- On-site physical, occupational, and speech therapy and visiting podiatrist, audiology
- Our Wellness Nurse continually evaluates our residents to ensure they’re getting the care and services they need. As the primary point of contact for family members, the Wellness Nurse can also facilitate any necessary medical care/appointments through a local network of quality healthcare providers.
Our passion is to enrich the lives of Seniors.
What Makes Us Special
Willowbrook Place Retirement Community promotes a relaxed and enriched lifestyle by focusing on supportive services, wellness programs and meaningful social and recreational activities. We value independence and individual choice. All of our home-cooked meals are prepared and served by our dedicated staff. We invite you to enjoy our warm and friendly dining experience and meet our residents and staff .Get Costs