Traditions at Federal Way

Reviews of Traditions at Federal Way

Independent Living Reviews for Traditions at Federal Way

October 20, 2021

By Carol

Traditions at Federal Way was a very nice place and I loved it. It's very nice and it's brand-new. I liked everything about it, the only thing I did not like was it's on the fifth floor so when I went out on the deck, I felt a little dizzy. There's also no landscape or anything to look at but otherwise, the place was wonderful. The staff who assisted me was very helpful. It was quiet, there were no people around that day. It seems like it was on a Thursday afternoon and I didn't see anybody. I remember them having a swimming pool. They had all kinds of activity rooms too and even had a room for your grandchildren so it was nice. The only thing they didn't have was a beauty shop.

July 09, 2021

By David

Traditions at Federal Way was a brand new building. It was new, fresh, and modern. The salesman was a kind gentleman. I had a good conversation with him, gave me plenty of paperwork, reminded me of the questions I had, and gave me answers to any other future questions I may have. I was very pleased with him. We were looking at a one-bedroom, and they were small. It seemed to be priced accordingly. They had new carpet and fresh paint. It was a nice place to be.

Costs for Traditions at Federal Way

• Senior Apartments Starting At: $1222/month

• Companion Suites: No
  • Housing Extra: No

• Dining Extra: No

• Features Extra: Fitness Center, Movie Theatre, Library, Arts & Crafts Room, Billiard/Game Room, Elevators, Storage Units Available

• Technology Extra: No

• Nurse On Staff: No

• Diet Extra: No

• Pets: Yes

Nurses

• Nurses Extra: No

About Traditions at Federal Way

traditionsatfederalway.com

Active Adult living never looked this good! And the affordable rents are just the beginning. Traditions at Federal Way is an active community that will amaze you with its style, modern design, ample community amenities, and spacious floorplans. Our apartment homes feature black appliances, wood-inspired flooring and cabinetry, fully equipped kitchens, and washer and dryers. Best of all, some homes come with stunning views!

Community Amenities:
Apartment Amenities:
  • Fully Equipped Kitchen with Black Appliances
  • Full Size Washer & Dryer
  • All Units Have Patios and Decklettes
  • Some Units Have Views of Mt. Rainier!
  • Pet Friendly
  • Pet Policy - Breed Restrictions

Conveniently located near I-5 and Pacific HWY S, Traditions at Federal Way is surrounded by shopping, dining, and area amenities. You will love your new home at Traditions!

Map of Traditions at Federal Way