Kadie Glen Assisted Living

Reviews of Kadie Glen Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Kadie Glen Assisted Living

August 14, 2013

By Fawn1

It seemed like a full service place. The only complaint that I had was that I would have to get rid of a lot of my things and put it in one room instead of an apartment. I don't know how much that would cost. I would miss a living room and I would have to figure out how to downsize everything. There was no living room and I would have to share a bathroom. There's a small area where the microwave is and a small refrigerator. This place didn't have stairs. On the other hand, I didn't have to worry about cooking since they provided the meals; there was also a small microwave available if I wanted to have a snack during the day. They have medical staff on site; so if something would happen to me I could get help immediately and I wouldn't have to wait for hours. They also would provide transportation to wherever I needed to go as well as field trips and outings.

March 19, 2013

By Jerry3

This facility was horrible. I wouldn't send anybody to this place. When I came to visit, it was probably the time when they dispense medications. And there were people in different conditions laying around in the lobby waiting for medicines. It really gives you the feeling of a nursing home as opposed to an assisted living place. This was really rundown and I've seen a lot of wear and tear on the furniture. The room accommodations were not good and patients had to share a bathroom. And there's no way my stepmother is ever going to agree with that. I didn't get the feeling that the staff really cared that much.

Photos of Kadie Glen Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Kadie Glen Assisted Living

About Kadie Glen Assisted Living

Whether you are a Boomer seeking the best for your mom, a senior interested in securing your own future care, or someone who enjoys the companionship and wisdom of elders-you have started in the right place. Our mission guides us in creating a senior services environment where elders are in charge of their lives. We support each individual's choices and desires to be healthy, continue to grow, and experience elderhood to its fullest.

Map of Kadie Glen Assisted Living