Brookfield Health and Rehabilitation of Cascadia

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Brookfield Health and Rehabilitation of Cascadia

Brookfield Health and Rehabilitation of Cascadia is a premier healthcare provider in rehabilitation and skilled nursing care conveniently located in the heart of Battle Ground, WA. Our mission is to provide personalized care for each of our patients that enhance their well-being and quality of life. Focusing on patient-centered rehabilitation with 24-hour term skilled nursing care, the Brookfield team creates custom treatment plans for each patient and resident, focusing on individual needs and goals.

Map of Brookfield Health and Rehabilitation of Cascadia