Willis Nursing and Rehabilitation

Reviews of Willis Nursing and Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for Willis Nursing and Rehabilitation

May 08, 2012

By roger A

My recent experience with Willis nursing facility was quite pleasing. When I visited there I spent about two hours with my great aunt Emma. She has been at this facility for several years and has always talked very highly of all aspects of the staff, hospitality, and overall environment. The facility is in a quite part of town and is nestled in a country atmosphere. My visit was unannounced. The staff that I encountered was very professional and attentive to detail. This is a relatively small facility but is absolutely clean and orderly. All the nurses and and assistants were very caring and hospitable at all times. I could tell they were not putting on an act because my aunt Emma told me she would not move from there for anything and she is of sound mind medically. The restrooms and cafeteria are very easy to get to and the food is excellent according to my aunt and her friends who also reside there. I am so happy I got to see my aunt and so very happy she loves living there.

About Willis Nursing and Rehabilitation

Willis Nursing and Rehabilitation is a senior living provider in Willis, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Willis Nursing and Rehabilitation for more details on services and rates.

Map of Willis Nursing and Rehabilitation