North Pointe Nursing and Rehabilitation

Reviews of North Pointe Nursing and Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for North Pointe Nursing and Rehabilitation

May 06, 2015

By James105028850

I like that North Pointe was close to our house, and the staff was friendly, but I think they need to maintain their staff as they have a high turnover there.

August 14, 2013

By Brenda Sexton

My mother was at North Pointe for 2 1/2 years, I was there for 7 months rehabbing from a serious health issue, my husband has been there over a year and is still there as of Aug. 2013. I feel that I know this facility very well. They are awesome! The lion's share of day to day care is done by Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's). While I have found them all to be very good, at least 25% are as good as one could possibly get. They are cheerful, compassionate, hard working, and highly skilled. They take personal pride in making sure their charges are kept well groomed and clean. I recall a CNA wheeling my Mom out of a shower one day. She had styled her hair, put makeup on her, and added some simple costume jewelry. I had not seen Mom look so cute in years! My mother's needs at 90, my needs at 62 (mentally OK but physically very sick) and my hisband's needs with advanced MS were all VERY different. Yet North Point worked very hard to give each of us individualized care. Finally, state agency ratings leave much to be desired. When we were looking for a place for Mom, we started with the top rated nursing homes. We quickly found out that they only accepted relatively healthy residents. Mom had a very bad stroke, and needed a high level of care. North Pointe took her, and me, and my husband and took excellent care of us all.

About North Pointe Nursing and Rehabilitation

North Pointe Nursing and Rehabilitation is a senior living provider in Watauga, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact North Pointe Nursing and Rehabilitation for more details on services and rates.

Map of North Pointe Nursing and Rehabilitation