Rowlett Health And Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Rowlett Health And Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Rowlett Health And Rehabilitation Center

December 15, 2014

By jeromy

I would not want my worst enemy in this place for rehabilitation. It's at best a bad nursing home. You have to jump up and down to get your loved ones cared for. They skip Dr's ordered breathing treatments, don't bath them. Always an excuse. I'd say it's nothing but a place that bills insurance and wants nothing more than bed ridden patients who are in between the hospital and the hospice.

March 28, 2012

By EvangelineL

I suppose my rating of this nursing home would depend somewhat on whether or not you are looking for luxurious settings. This nursing home will not provide those settings. It's clearly a bit of a budget nursing home. It is, however, clean and has some lovely little game rooms and suchlike for visitors. Additionally, there is a veranda surrounding a couple of the buildings with rocking chairs and benches, which is great as it gives the residents an opportunity to get outside and breathe in some of the air from the nearby lake. My experience with the staff over multiple visits is that they are busy but not so busy that they don't show as much personal attention to residents as possible. Of course some individual situations are quite sad there, as in any nursing home, but I feel like the staff makes an attempt to enable them to lead as fulfilling a life as possible. For instance, they have lots of pictures up from activity days. The most memorable were the 'Olympics' they host at the nursing home. I think that if a family was providing support and very frequent visits, this could be a good place for a senior to live.

February 29, 2012

By BestCrispAir

I feel as though the staff were kind and friendly. The facilities themselves were adequate, but the one thing I did not like was the food that was offered to the residents. It was often either bland or salty, or sometimes, worse. There were plenty of activities that were available to the residents, but the staff needed to be more pro-active about getting the word out that there were activities available, especially to new residents. A calendar was distributed monthly to all of the residents, but the calendar was often inaccurate at times. I liked the front sitting room areas, but the rooms themselves are pretty small.

Services and Amenities of Rowlett Health And Rehabilitation Center

About Rowlett Health And Rehabilitation Center

Rowlett Health And Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Rowlett, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Rowlett Health And Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Rowlett Health And Rehabilitation Center