Watercrest at Mansfield

Reviews of Watercrest at Mansfield

Independent Living Reviews for Watercrest at Mansfield

March 18, 2016

By Scott37

My mom was at Watercrest at Mansfield for four years. The staff seemed nice. It was a big facility, but the rooms were small. She did like some of the food, but sometimes she did not like it. For the amount of money they paid, I think that they should have good food there. The facility was very clean and very nice. The inside and the outside were nice.

December 21, 2015

By Joel7

There are so many things that are nice here at Watercrest At Mansfield -- the management, the activities director, the activities themselves, physical activities, and the people that live here. We have a dog park, and we are in a beautiful location.

March 31, 2015

By Roger24

I thought the staff did a wonderful job of showing me around Watercrest and telling me all about the plans as well as showing me the different layout that they had available. They had everything you could possibly want there. They had a barber shop, a theatre, and a pool. I don’t remember what activities they had, but it seemed like they had something going on all the time. The place looked wonderful. To me it seemed like a resort you go to on a vacation. It was very clean, it smelled nice, and the rooms were very nice. It was set up like a resort almost. I was really impressed with it to tell you the truth.

Costs for Watercrest at Mansfield

Cost of Senior Apartments

Services and Amenities of Watercrest at Mansfield

• Senior Apartments Starting At: $1700/month
  • Get Costs

About Watercrest at Mansfield

Watercrest at Mansfield is a senior living provider in Mansfield, Texas that offers residents Independent Living and Senior Apartment. Contact Watercrest at Mansfield for more details on services and rates.

Map of Watercrest at Mansfield