Watercrest at Mansfield

Reviews of Watercrest at Mansfield

Independent Living Reviews for Watercrest at Mansfield

January 05, 2017

By Jannette405385

I was very impressed with Watercrest at Mansfield. The dining area was really nice. I would prefer having larger rooms and a larger closet; I was not impressed at all with the closet space. The rooms were smaller than what I had expected. They served us a really good lunch. They had card games, dominoes, bingo, and an exercise room.

Thank you for taking the time to review our community! We are thankful to hear your kind words, and grateful for the kind review.

August 17, 2016

By Lloyd458387

Watercrest at Mansfield was very expensive. The tour was nice, and the people were super-friendly. The food was okay. On a scale of 1 to 5, it was a 3. The dining area was spacious. It was pretty luxurious, well-kept, and wide open. They had a nice swimming pool, workout room, and dining area. They had different-sized apartments, and they were nice. The residents were very comfortable. They had pool tables and nice walking areas.

June 10, 2016

By Loving WifeKEGRE

The rooms are Watercrest were pretty basic. The facility looked pretty nice, and I think the interactivity with the patients seemed to be high. They were playing some kind of game when I visited. They had them all in the dining room. There was just a double and a single room and a bathroom, but I would say they?re just basic. When I went there, it seemed pretty good. They can probably improve on the rooms.

We are saddened to see your concerns, and want to learn more. Please give us a call so we can understand your situation more, and make necessary adjustments.

March 18, 2016

By Scott37

My mom was at Watercrest at Mansfield for four years. The staff seemed nice. It was a big facility, but the rooms were small. She did like some of the food, but sometimes she did not like it. For the amount of money they paid, I think that they should have good food there. The facility was very clean and very nice. The inside and the outside were nice.

December 21, 2015

By Joel7

There are so many things that are nice here at Watercrest At Mansfield -- the management, the activities director, the activities themselves, physical activities, and the people that live here. We have a dog park, and we are in a beautiful location.

March 31, 2015

By Roger24

I thought the staff did a wonderful job of showing me around Watercrest and telling me all about the plans as well as showing me the different layout that they had available. They had everything you could possibly want there. They had a barber shop, a theatre, and a pool. I don’t remember what activities they had, but it seemed like they had something going on all the time. The place looked wonderful. To me it seemed like a resort you go to on a vacation. It was very clean, it smelled nice, and the rooms were very nice. It was set up like a resort almost. I was really impressed with it to tell you the truth.

Costs for Watercrest at Mansfield

Cost of Senior Apartments

Photos of Watercrest at Mansfield

Services and Amenities of Watercrest at Mansfield

• Coffee Shop
  • Hiking Trails
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Gated Community

• Technology Extra: Internet (Wired)

Types of care

• Transportation: Transportation Available

• Senior Apartments Starting At: $3200/month
  • Get Costs

About Watercrest at Mansfield

WatercrestMansfield.com

Watercrest At Mansfield, a luxurious independent retirement community. Watercrest is dedicated to creating a friendly living environment where residents can enjoy all the benefits of a safe and attractive lifestyle at a surprising value. Watercrest is a truly unique place where you can live on your terms while knowing that there is no higher standard than the incredible services and amenities we offer.

Watercrest At Mansfield offers a lifestyle where you can enjoy, embrace, and experience an elegant, individually tailored retirement that fits your particular needs. Featuring amenities found only at the finest Five Star resort, plus a country club-style clubhouse, spacious living options, beautiful finishes, and a range of conveniences, Watercrest was built with your future in mind. Every one of our communities develops and maintains a vibrant independent living environment unmatched by any others. We aim to serve active adults in a caring and self-sustaining community while ensuring the highest level or resident satisfaction.

Map of Watercrest at Mansfield