Estates at Shiloh

Reviews of Estates at Shiloh

Independent Living Reviews for Estates at Shiloh

May 08, 2022

By Sarah

I went to Estates at Shiloh. They were understaffed, but it was pretty. The place that we saw was really, really nice, but extremely small. It didn't have enough living area for me. The tour was really quick and a little rushed as if we were on an assembly line. I wasn't in a hurry, but the person who was showing us seemed to be. You didn't have time to just stay in and visualize, but that's just me. I think whenever you're going to a place and you're looking for a place to live and the place is empty, you try to visualize where you could put stuff and what you would have to get rid of. I needed more time. I didn't think they gave enough time. I was given some information to read, but I didn't read it yet. There seemed to have been lots of things offered, but I didn't witness any of it because it was rushed. We only got to see the two-bedroom that they had available for viewing and that was it. We went to the leasing office. There were only two people in their leasing place, and it seemed very busy. I waited 30 minutes before I had to go and touch a person. They were understaffed. The staff was very pleasant and helpful, but it was just a matter of not being taken care of. We were there before the appointment time and had to wait as if we were invisible. Everybody was busy doing something. There weren't enough people to take care of the people. Several people needed their service and I can't blame them for that. Everybody's understaffed and it seemed like that everywhere. They were very nice and very pleasant, but it took a while for us to get taken care of, and then once we did get to be taken to the tour, it was very quick, not even 10 minutes. The facility was beautiful and well kept. Everybody was nice including the people in and out that you would see doing other things like pickup and delivery. It was very, very attractive, but the tour was rushed and that's not good. When a person is putting their lives in your hands, I think they deserve more than 10 minutes.

April 21, 2022

By Shanna

Estates at Shiloh was fabulous. It's a very lovely community. I love the atmosphere when I walked into the building. It was nice, calming, and quiet. The lady that helped us when we went in there was very helpful and very nice. I just like the community. The fitness center was nice. Everything that I've seen in the apartment complex was nice. The entrance of the complex had a little seating area. It's like a clubhouse, so if you wanted to go in there and sit and have a cup of coffee or something like that, you could, and it was right in front of the fitness center.

December 17, 2021

By Mary

I toured the Estates at Shiloh. The staff is very, very friendly, and very nice. Everybody was nice. I'm hoping and praying to move in there. They had a little snack in their little opening, but I haven't had any food there. The snacks were good. They looked like fruit, you know, bananas, oranges, chips, soda, and a little cheese.

Senior Apartments Reviews for Estates at Shiloh

May 10, 2016

By WiltonOHHXD

I have found a place and will be moving there next month. The director is very nice, and I like the prices. Everything I’ve seen is very nice and very quiet. I couldn’t ask for a better place.

August 28, 2015

I was impressed with it. The facility looked really nice. The people looked like they were well-cared for, and management was very helpful. Their dining room looked clean and up to date, and there didn’t seem to be anything wrong with the dining area.
See all Senior Apartments reviews (6) See fewer reviews

• Senior Apartments Starting At: $1125/month
  • Get Costs

About Estates at Shiloh

gmail.com

Welcome to Estates at Shiloh. Are you 55 years and older and looking for a place to call home? We now have our luxury style apartments available for move in starting September 1st.

This community is under the Tax Credit program, and so we cater to people who are 55 years and older who are on a fixed or low income.

Our apartments are newly built, with vinyl flooring, cherry dark wood cabinets, washer and dryer connection and more. Our amenities are fantastic we have a pool, fitness center, movie theater room, club house, three different activity rooms and more.

Please call today and ask about our leasing specials. We are now doing tours for pre-qualified applicants!!

Our community is a place for those looking for luxury at an affordable price. We have the latest amenities, brand new floor plans, and a well rounded community.

Map of Estates at Shiloh