Sandy Lake Rehabilitation And Care Center

Reviews of Sandy Lake Rehabilitation And Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Sandy Lake Rehabilitation And Care Center

January 28, 2013

By Cocochanel

I have one thing to say about this place.....RUN THE OTHER WAY!! This place should be closed down! I cannt say anything good about Sandy Lake except the building looks good from the street!! The care there is below standard and staff had no clue what the next person was doing just cared about the money they were getting from the state for rehab!

July 28, 2011

By bluedog11

Sandy Lake Rehab was always clean and the furnishings were very nice. The food was adequate. The staff was courteous and knowledgeable. My Dad has been in several rehab facilities and with this one he made the most progress. I highly recommend their rehab services. However, they seem to be understaffed in the nursing department. The length of response time to a call for help was sometimes unacceptable. Overall, we were pleased with this facility and plan to return there when my Dad is well enough.

About Sandy Lake Rehabilitation And Care Center

Sandy Lake Rehabilitation And Care Center is a senior living provider in Coppell, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Sandy Lake Rehabilitation And Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sandy Lake Rehabilitation And Care Center