McKendree Village

Offers Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, Memory Care, and Care Homes

4347 Lebanon Rd, Hermitage, TN 37076
McKendree Village (800) 385-2527

Reviews of McKendree Village

Assisted Living Reviews for McKendree Village

Nursing Home Reviews for McKendree Village

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for McKendree Village

March 21, 2013

By Caroline5

McKendree Village was near my brother's house, so we opted to have our mother checked in there. The staff were doing a good job with the residents. Although, one of the nurse practitioners in the facility doesn't listen to what I would suggest. Other than that, I had no problem at all.

March 20, 2013

By Misty Williams

We went to McKendree and I wouldn't even take my dog back to those folks. My mother was there for a little while before she had brain surgery and then she went back. They just didn't treat her well. They tried to pick her up where the incision was and tried to pull her by her neck to sit her up. The place is old and not taken care of. As for the food, they would grind it up but we asked them to stop doing that because my mom could eat regular food; but they kept at it. They were just horrible.

September 01, 2011

By J Mack

When we toured this facility, I noticed that the staff were all working very hard to make sure that we were taken care of and answered any questions that we had. I spoke with several patients and they each said that they did enjoy being here. One older gentleman even told me that he liked being there because he thought the nurses were pretty to look at, and even enjoyed looking at a couple of the other female patients! It seems like a really nice place.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of McKendree Village

• Housing Extra: 99 Beds

• Coffee Shop
  • General Store
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Chapel, Heated Indoor Pool, Therapy Gym, Activity Room, Library, Bank On Site, Private Bath, Heating And/Or Air Conditioning, Rehab Gym

• Pharma

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check

About McKendree Village

McKendree Village is a senior living provider in Hermitage, Tennessee that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, Memory Care, and Care Homes. Contact McKendree Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of McKendree Village