The Waters of Clinton

Reviews of The Waters of Clinton

Nursing Home Reviews for The Waters of Clinton

November 06, 2014

By Kim91702250

My father is in a nursing home. He is in Golden Livingcenter-Windwood. We decided on this one because it is closer to me and my sister. He has been there since February. Our experience with them is pretty good. The surroundings are good. For amenities, they have different things like bingo. They keep in touch with me, and they would call me when his blood sugar is up and all that. My father had pneumonia several times, and they called and let me know that they had taken him to the hospital. The staff is OK.

December 13, 2013

My father was taken straight to Golden Living Center straight from the hospital, but he died 27 days later. Their services are fantastic. I highly recommend them. We checked out four different nursing homes and they are the best. It was clean and it didn’t have any odor. The staff were extremely friendly and even the residents there seemed to be very happy. The rooms were typical size of a hospital and he shares with another person, but it worked out very well.

October 18, 2011

By ger50

This is a nice home, my Mother-in-law is a resident there and she likes it, but this home is very much understaffede. They need more pay or some benifits to mantain a good quality staff.

June 22, 2011

By NikkE

While this is a very nice facility, they do not have enough nursing staff to properly care for all of the residents that they have living here. I noticed that a lot of the dishes are left in the residents rooms until the next meal comes around, and the staff really seems to be running behind most of the time. With such a large facility, they really need to have a lot more staff in order to ensure safety for the patients.

Services and Amenities of The Waters of Clinton

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2020

About The Waters of Clinton

The Waters of Clinton is a senior living provider in Clinton, Tennessee that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Waters of Clinton for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Waters of Clinton