The Village (St. Barnabas Health System)

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Nursing Homes

5850 Meridian Road, Gibsonia, PA 15044
The Village (St. Barnabas Health System) (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Village (St. Barnabas Health System)

Assisted Living Reviews for The Village (St. Barnabas Health System)

Independent Living Reviews for The Village (St. Barnabas Health System)

January 14, 2017

By Helen May

There independent living building is all show. They don't tell you how horrible their food is in their pub and restraint is. They never change their lunch menu it has been this for their last 3 years. They charge alot of money at the restraunt. Every Sunday is the same food.

December 03, 2016

By Cynthia764774

I liked The Village at St. Barnabas. There were various levels of everything, but I was focusing on the apartment there which looked very nice. There were various dining places, and they were all neat. I really enjoyed that there were a lot of selections. Everyone there was very friendly.

May 22, 2016

By Client 154UYVBO

I visited St. Barnabas (The Village at St. Barnabas). One of the good things is they have all levels of care. Some of the buildings were very beautiful with nice apartments. The people that we spoke with were very generous with their time in showing us around. Their apartments in the newer building were very nice and big. The community seemed like it was very well maintained. The Village at St. Barnabas was very nice, but I don’t think they would have taken my dad. Downstairs, there were restaurants, a post office, bank, and a little shopping mall area, which was very nice for those who could still get around.

May 10, 2016

By Happy VisitorJJTPT

The Village at St. Barnabas was a very nice facility. Although during our visit, we didn’t see a lot of interaction of the people as there has been some sickness going around and a lot of the residents were only in their rooms. I saw the dining room and their room and it was very nice. The staff who toured us around showed us an area where they do some activities and crafts.

March 31, 2015

I have checked out The Village at St. Barnabas. They are economical and spotless. I can say that the girl who introduced me is very competent and very charming. They also have a fantastic swimming pool.

August 30, 2014

By Robert98063450

St. Barnabas was not quite as expensive on the entrance fee, unlike the other one we visited, but it was pretty close to the same monthly pay. It was beautiful except they had a lot of things that were like one big strip, but when you go in you could go to everything from the inside. The staff was very nice. The room, the waiting area and dining room were all beautiful and nice. We even had lunch there and it was delicious. After lunch, I saw an area where they could be outside and walk down the path. The residents were very active. We saw some of them making puzzles, they framed them and they were beautiful. The only thing I had against them was the price, but I would recommend them to others.

April 25, 2014

By caring010410

The Village at St Barnabas was very good, except that it was too expensive for us. It was laid out very well. The grounds are absolutely huge. The staff, as well as the food, was excellent. The apartments were excellent and VERY nice. They had everything you could possibly want. They even have a pool, fire places, and outside balcony. We watched some people do some activities in the area.

Nursing Home Reviews for The Village (St. Barnabas Health System)

Services and Amenities of The Village (St. Barnabas Health System)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 09/01/2019

About The Village (St. Barnabas Health System)

The Village (St. Barnabas Health System) is a senior living provider in Gibsonia, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Nursing Homes. Contact The Village (St. Barnabas Health System) for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Village (St. Barnabas Health System)

The Village (St. Barnabas Health System)