Forest Glade II Retirement Center

Reviews of Forest Glade II Retirement Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Forest Glade II Retirement Center

November 08, 2016

By 098

My mother was at Forest Glade for several months. The staff helped her and treated her like family the entire time she was there. Unfortunately my mother passed due to an illness, but the staff continued to be so supportive during our time of loss. I appreciate the staff and the care provided by Forest Glade.

July 20, 2016

By Daughter and Family

Forest Glade is a privately owned facility. My mother is doing much, much better there than where she was before. The staff is so much friendlier and more helpful. My mother is eating the food served there. They take the time to make sure that she is eating. Today, they had a chorus, a singer, and a therapy dog visiting. They ate cupcakes, too. They were celebrating the June birthdays together. I’m so happy that we found them.

May 10, 2016

By KathyPHHRN

I visited Forest Glade for a grandparent. The staff was very nice and helpful. The rooms were great and had a lot of amenities and activities for people to do. The food was good. They had church, senior exercise, bingo, and ice cream socials. There was an area where they ate and a gathering area for church, bingo or cards. The workers were really good and very friendly. They could improve on the smell because it smelled really bad, like urine.

August 10, 2015

I like their rooms at Forest Glade Retirement Community. They are very nice. I like their employees, and the people who live there are nice. They do seem to care, and my mother likes it there because she has friends there. She doesn’t participate in any activities. She does really like to stay in her room. They do provide shopping for people to do that, and they also take people to doctor's appointments. They had music and games. I like that they really seem to have a real interest in taking care of the people there.

June 29, 2015

By Kathy B1

There was not enough staff, and the appearance was not as good. The staff wasn't very interactive with the residents, and they had very few activities. My mother-in-law stayed at Forest Glade Retirement Center for about five weeks. The food was fair. They should have more staffing and more available care for people that are in wheelchairs or more immobile.

February 14, 2014

By Carletta

Forest Glade Retirement Center is an okay facility. I like it. The sanitation is good. The staff's attitude is very good too. I guess they are so on top of what's going on with my husband and they always let me know instantly. The ladies love to come for me there. I didn’t do anything but just say hi and tell them they're pretty. I think it's the personal one on one that they made me feel they're doing everything. Food is good. Every week I'm there for every other meal. But they could improve the activities. They really don't have a lot of activities. Sometimes, there's a guy that plays the guitar and bingo for one hour once a week. They were really great in supporting me all the way.

August 27, 2013

We went look at Forest Glade and it was big place. They got big rooms and my mom is doing fine in this facility. I have seen the menu and I have seen some of the food and it looks fine. The staff is very good to work with. They have been very accommodating and they seem to know the issues with my mom. I like the fact that it has a big backyard that the residents can go out. They also have a big area that they can walk around indoors and outdoors and my mom loves to walk. My mom would not be happy no matter where she is because she is not a social person, but she is friendly to the staff. I think maybe they need to have some more snacks available for the residents.

About Forest Glade II Retirement Center

Forest Glade II Retirement Center is a senior living provider in Bethany, Oklahoma that offers residents Assisted Living and Assisted Living. Contact Forest Glade II Retirement Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Forest Glade II Retirement Center