Glade Avenue Assisted Living & Focus Care

Reviews of Glade Avenue Assisted Living & Focus Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Glade Avenue Assisted Living & Focus Care

June 29, 2015

By Kathy B1

There was not enough staff, and the appearance was not as good. The staff wasn't very interactive with the residents, and they had very few activities. My mother-in-law stayed at Forest Glade Retirement Center for about five weeks. The food was fair. They should have more staffing and more available care for people that are in wheelchairs or more immobile.

February 14, 2014

By Carletta

Forest Glade Retirement Center is an okay facility. I like it. The sanitation is good. The staff's attitude is very good too. I guess they are so on top of what's going on with my husband and they always let me know instantly. The ladies love to come for me there. I didn’t do anything but just say hi and tell them they're pretty. I think it's the personal one on one that they made me feel they're doing everything. Food is good. Every week I'm there for every other meal. But they could improve the activities. They really don't have a lot of activities. Sometimes, there's a guy that plays the guitar and bingo for one hour once a week. They were really great in supporting me all the way.

August 27, 2013

We went look at Forest Glade and it was big place. They got big rooms and my mom is doing fine in this facility. I have seen the menu and I have seen some of the food and it looks fine. The staff is very good to work with. They have been very accommodating and they seem to know the issues with my mom. I like the fact that it has a big backyard that the residents can go out. They also have a big area that they can walk around indoors and outdoors and my mom loves to walk. My mom would not be happy no matter where she is because she is not a social person, but she is friendly to the staff. I think maybe they need to have some more snacks available for the residents.

Services and Amenities of Glade Avenue Assisted Living & Focus Care

• Credit Card
  • Check
  • Payment Options Extra: Unkown

About Glade Avenue Assisted Living & Focus Care

Glade Avenue Assisted Living & Focus Care is a senior living provider in Bethany, Oklahoma that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Glade Avenue Assisted Living & Focus Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Glade Avenue Assisted Living & Focus Care