Springmeade Healthcenter

Reviews of Springmeade Healthcenter

Nursing Home Reviews for Springmeade Healthcenter

September 26, 2012

By Susan48679

This facility is usually clean and well taken care of but the nursing staff appears to be short handed at times and patient must sometimes wait up to a half hour before they are taken care of for things like going to the bathroom or needing to change clothes or have their bedding changed. Most of the staff seem pleasant and really care for the patients they care for. I think it would be a great facility if they would just hire a few more aids. The food looks good and seems to be well prepared. The residence have at least two choice for each meal. They also seem to have many activities available to residents that are able to take advantage of them. They have entertainment come in and have games and movies and other things to keep their spirits up. I would recommend this place to friends and family, even though I did not give it the highest ratings.

July 13, 2012

By Cindy A.

Springmead's employees were exceptional! The care they gave my Mother was loving and thoughtful to her needs. They responded quickly to all family concerns. In fact I apologized for asking often for additional help for my Mother was was told not to worry, we were a "good family because we cared". I would recommend this facility for anyone needing a wonderful environment to help a loved one.

June 22, 2012

By ChelseaRB106

I have nothing but nice things to say about this assisted living provider. My uncle was always very well taken care of and he never complained. The nurses seemed to know and care for my uncle and he was always treated very kindly. The facility was always clean and had a nice lobby, hallways, and bathrooms. I don't remember ever seeing any of the residents out of place or just sitting alone in the hallways like I have in other facilities. My uncle always ate the food that was provided to him, he had a nice television in his room, and a very clean bathroom. During my visits, nurses always came and checked on my uncle about 2 or 3 times an hour. I never noticed any negative things about this facility! There was even a nice pond with a fountain behind the building for the residents to enjoy on a nice day.

Services and Amenities of Springmeade Healthcenter

About Springmeade Healthcenter

Springmeade Healthcenter is a senior living provider in Tipp City, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Springmeade Healthcenter for more details on services and rates.

Map of Springmeade Healthcenter