Genacross Lutheran Services - Wolf Creek Campus

Genacross Lutheran Services - Wolf Creek Campus (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Genacross Lutheran Services - Wolf Creek Campus

Assisted Living Reviews for Genacross Lutheran Services - Wolf Creek Campus

October 05, 2015

We were very impressed with the facility. It was very clean and very friendly, and it did meet our needs. We know several people who are there already; some from Church and just friends that we've known from the community. The only setback was that it was a lot more expensive. Security was very good, and safety appeared to be good too. We've had distant family members in there, and the food is good -- I've eaten there. They certainly took good care of the people right up until the end of their lives. I'd give them a four only because their prices were too high.

February 29, 2012

By lokimom

I volunteered in a variety of areas in this nursing home which also incorporates an assisted living community. While my great-grandfather was alive I wish that this home had been available to him. Not only does it offer a variety of places which make it more of a community than a home, such as a gift shop and a bauuty salon, but the many people who run these locations enjoy their work, and I heard from more than one employee the reason they work at Wolf Creek is because of what they saw at other places when their parents were moved to a home. Many open spaces in the design of the building encourage mingling of patients and visitors and family was always welcomed into activities which often included bingo and card games. The staff also seemed to go the extra effort to make the family feel welcome with a smile or talking about how their loved one missed them. I think its important with a nursing home to make the experience not only pleasant for the elderly, but for their family, because it can be hard seeing a loved one incapable of caring for themself and any extra unpleasantness seems only one more reason to skip the occasional visit.

Independent Living Reviews for Genacross Lutheran Services - Wolf Creek Campus

Nursing Home Reviews for Genacross Lutheran Services - Wolf Creek Campus

December 15, 2015

By Husband w/TBI

My husband suffered a traumatic brain injury in early 2015. He was at Wolf Creek Village Nursing home for appx six weeks. The nurses, nurse's aides, therapists, etc. were compassionate, attentive and very professional. They not only cared FOR my husband's medical condition, they cared about him and our family! The staff here embraced our family's situation and encouraged and supported us, as well.

Services and Amenities of Genacross Lutheran Services - Wolf Creek Campus

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2020

About Genacross Lutheran Services - Wolf Creek Campus

Refund Plan: 80%# of Current Purchase Price. Priority access to Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis. Rental plan also available.

Map of Genacross Lutheran Services - Wolf Creek Campus