Nursing Homes in Concord

14 Communities

Gardens of Taylor Glen

3700 Taylor Glen Lane, Concord, NC
$$$$
Refund declines over 5 yr. period. Assisted Living and Nursing Care on discounted Fee-For-Service basis.

Brian Center Health & Retirement/cabarrus

250 BISHOP LANE, Concord, NC
$$$$
Patricia7259: "My mother was in Brian Center for several months. Their services were excellent. The staff was very friendly and very kind. I just think they need more staff especially on the weekend. "

Universal Health Care - Concord

430 Brookwood Avenue, Concord, NC
$$$$
Lisa: "My mother is in Universal Health Care & Rehab. Some of them are real nice and real sweet, and some of them are dispiteous. The location is good. However, she can't take rehabilitation anymore. I would like for them to come get her and take her out of her room to an activity room. I would like for them to come in the room and check on her. Their food is pretty good."

Five Oaks Manor

413 Winecoff School Road , Concord, NC
$$$$
!Grateful!: "My 86 year old Father-in-Law was a patient at the upper level Rehab part of Five Oaks Manor for almost 3 months. He arrived with pneumonia, aortic stenosis, heart failure and dementia. Our goal was to get him back to his assisted living facility, which seemed like an unlikely possibility. From the beginning I noticed the staff and nurses were concerned for the patient and family. The competence of the care was excellent and the Gerontologist and staff were available for ... (read more)

Avante at Concord

515 LAKE CONCORD RD, Concord, NC
1 review
cdayton: "I visited this facility while assisting a client in finding long term nursing home care. The facility is generally clean in appearance, but with some slight odors in the air. I saw an adequate number of staff during our visit, but did not see any who were addressing residents in a more personal way. The atmosphere felt more like the staff were "doing their job" and not as if they were enjoying their job. The activities calendar at this facility seemed adequate, but not o... (read more)

The Oaks at Town Center

6300 ROBERTA ROAD, Harrisburg, NC
$$$$
LynnBunny: "My mom is currently at Pruitt Health, that use to be The Oaks. She gets excellent care and the food is very good. The place is very clean and I would highly recommend. I am hoping they are able to keep her longer as her health is declining and it is such a caring staff. "

Huntersville Oaks

12019 VERHOEFF DRIVE, Huntersville, NC
$$$$
Tiffany Lewis: "I am making a complaint about the services at Huntersville Oaks 12019 Verhoeff Drive. This morning August 17, 2018, the services and knowledge of the work duties are horrible, need more teaching and definitely need to stop passing the bucket from one person to another. I request for a supervisor for over an hour and no one came too assist. I been here and visiting my mom since July 23 and seen the most unprofessional and untrained staff in my life. These seniors that can't d... (read more)

Big Elm Rehabilitation & Living Centers​

1285 WEST A STREET, Kannapolis, NC
$$$$
Daughter of a relative : "My mother has stayed a couple of times in Big Elm for her rehab. In the past she was placed in nice big rooms that were well maintained. She had hip surgery which the surgeron took out her hip due to infection. All of the paperwork was sent to Big Elm. My mother has been in extreme pain due to the surgery so Big Elm took her in for x-ray. They called me to tell me my mother's hip was broken & I tried to explain to them no she had surgery which removed her hip. Well I co... (read more)

Transitional Health Services of Kannapolis

1810 Concord Lake Rd., Kannapolis, NC
$$$$
Anna: "My father was at Transitional Health Services of Kannapolis for six weeks. It was fairly clean, but it was old. As far as his care, it was OK. They took care of him, bathed him, and fed him. They served three meals a day. When they first moved him from the hospital to the nursing home, they put him in rehab, so he was able to do some of that. He never did see a doctor, but he did go to dialysis three times a week and they were good about transportation and about providing lu... (read more)

Clear Creek Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

10506 Clear Creek Commerce Drive, Charlotte, NC
$$$$
DonnaO: "My sister is at Clearcreek.. I have nothing but praise for the services offered and the staff. Everyone has been welcoming and kind. I am so relieved to have found a nursing home that I know will take good care of my sister. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Concord area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 19 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Concord area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 14 nursing homes communities in the Concord area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.