White Oak Of Waxhaw

Reviews of White Oak Of Waxhaw

Nursing Home Reviews for White Oak Of Waxhaw

March 18, 2015

By Ms B

I have a family member that has been at this facility for over 3 years. I do not recommend it. The quality of care, staff turnover, new administrator and many errors in dosing meds plus food choices are really substandard. I'm looking for another facility as I write this review. Their rate changes have constantly gone up over the 3 years also. Nothing new for the patients so I don't understand why the rates have changed so many times.

June 19, 2014

By Elaine19

I tried checking out White Oak of Waxhaw, and I liked it. It was clean, new, and it was just someplace that I thought was perfect because the floors were clean and not rugged, and that is one thing I like.

May 20, 2014

By Ed20

Everything is good at White Oak. The staff is good. They're very helpful, and they're on time. It's very clean. I don't see any problems with any of it. I would recommend it. I don't have any complaints about it. They've got musical groups that come in. They had physical therapy where patients sit in chairs, then they kind of dance while they're sitting down. They have musical groups, like they had three people singing songs with three guitarists. They also play bingo and scrabble. It's clean, and they take good care of the people. The patients are well taken care of.

About White Oak Of Waxhaw

White Oak Of Waxhaw is a senior living provider in Waxhaw, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact White Oak Of Waxhaw for more details on services and rates.

Map of White Oak Of Waxhaw