Piney Grove Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Piney Grove Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Piney Grove Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

May 07, 2017

By Justice For The Elderly

We have a mother who is a resident here, came to see her May6,2017,there was only a few nursing aids, our mother had not had a bath in weeks, she had fungus in her hair 1/2 thick, where she had not been bathed it was on her legs and feet, the compression stockings had not been changed, spoke to the other residents they also said they had not had a bath in weeks. I find this deplorable, they where also not be assisted to the bathroom .after turning their lights on no one came , this place has employee issues there are not enough people to take care of residents.also the front door was not monitored any resident could have walked out the front door no one would have known, This is the worst I have ever seen this place I would not recommend this place for your loved ones. It appears their profit means more than the care of I"ts patients

June 10, 2014

By happy customer wow

My dad broke his hip and was there. I think they have really nice staff and we are satisfied with their services.

November 19, 2013

By duaghter2

My father was admitted after hip replacement and a broken shoulder. He was supposed to be on the "short-term rehab" wing - no such thing. The halls smell like urine, you have to go through the whole place to get to his room, patients out in the hall that are not stable or coherent. Usually several in wheel chairs in the front entrance yelling and grabbing at you as you walk by. My dad was there 10 days, we were never informed of any problems until we requested a family meeting. He was taken out of bed twice in 10 days. Developed a urinary track infection that was supposed to be treated. Ended up being taken back to the hospital. When he arrived he was in septic shock and close to dying. The staff talks a good game but there is really little actual caring or concern. Many staff are rude - especially front office. Have visited other facilities now, and know it doesn't have to be this way. Please, look for another place - don't let convenience take your loved one's life like nearly happened to us. Yes, my father is 89 and ornery, but that is no excuse!

October 11, 2013

Piney Grove Nursing and Rehab Center was not a really good place. My daughter's grandmother by marriage was in a shared room. She was well cared for and the staff was good. But it just was very difficult. There are a lot of folks there who were not of sound mind. I think that they had mixed combination of residents with probably Alzheimer's and some dementia, and with folks who did not have that problem. There were young people, old people. There's an incredibly overwhelming smell of urine throughout the whole place. I know they don't have to be that way. It was an older facility and I'm sure they tried very hard. I feel bad because I'm sure the staff was great. I didn't get to interact with any of the staff.

December 25, 2012

By Toni 1

Piney Grove provided rehabilitation for my mother for one month after her knee surgery. My mother was satisfied and we're all very pleased with the service.

August 30, 2012

By Ltrue1245

My great-grandmother was admitted into this nursing home as she was too elderly to remain living at home without someone to take care of her. During her stay there were many incidents with other residents stealing items out of her room, violently attacking her, and the overall cleanliness of the facility left much to be desired. The regular musical guests and activities were not terrible. However, her condition eventually worsened due to a stroke that claimed much of her mobility and required an increased amount of care. Already in a wheelchair, she required assistance for many tasks which we found were not sufficiently provided by the staff at the facility. As a family, we decided that this place was no longer able to fulfill my grandmother's needs, and took her out of care there to a different facility within the same area. Overall my experiences with nursing homes has not been very favorable and I hope to not require the service of any other one.

Services and Amenities of Piney Grove Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Piney Grove Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Piney Grove Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Kernersville, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Piney Grove Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Piney Grove Nursing and Rehabilitation Center