Villa Raffaella Assisted Living Community

Reviews of Villa Raffaella Assisted Living Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Villa Raffaella Assisted Living Community

November 14, 2014

By Beverly46

I just thought Villa Raffaella is a good fit for my mom because it’s a religious affiliation; they have mass and things she would like. It’s a small facility; I just think it’s home like. The staff seemed very caring and committed to helping people there. We went to see two rooms; one semi-private room and one private room, and the room was very nice. The person there told us about it, and it’s very nice. The grounds were well-kept and clean. They have a nice courtyard and they go outside. There were some games going on when we went through, and there were people attending mass. I definitely would recommend the facility.

About Villa Raffaella Assisted Living Community

Villa Raffaella Assisted Living Community is a senior living provider in Pleasantville, New Jersey that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Villa Raffaella Assisted Living Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of Villa Raffaella Assisted Living Community