Greenbriar Nursing Center

Reviews of Greenbriar Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Greenbriar Nursing Center

November 19, 2015

By Mr Douglas

I was a patient at Greenbriar a few months ago to help me recover from an extended stay at a local hospital. When I first went there I was a bit skeptical about it. I was unable to walk and had to get around in a wheel chair. Once I was introduced to the physical therapy staff and began doing the various programs for my problem, it was a joy to be there. ALL of the personnel at Greenbriar treated me in a very professional way and was always interested in my welfare. The Physical Therapist are ALL excellent in what they do and did for me to make me walk again. After about 2 weeks, I was able to use a walker to get around and a short time later progressed to a cane. Five weeks after I started, I was able to leave Greenbriar by walking out on my own two feet. I have visited a couple of times to thank the Ladies for their help and support in making me well.

July 12, 2014

By JAMAY1954

My mother has been a resident at Greenbriar on different occasions for therapy and now is a permanent resident. It is a wonderful facility staffed by a very caring staff. There is always some activity going on every day throughout the entire day. My mother is still cognicent and well aware of her surroundings and feels extremely safe at Greenbriar. She loves the staff and refuses to go anywhere else.

March 28, 2013

By Collete

We visited Greenbriar because the hospital recommended it. It was the nicest facility with the best care that we encountered. The staff there was excellent, the food was very good, there were plenty of activities. The facility was beautiful and there were plenty of places to sit outside and admire the view.

December 03, 2012

By DPM1

This facility had been recommended by a friend who was a former patient/resident there. My first impression was that this was a small, well cared for property. This suggested to me that the residents there would be well cared for as well. The decor was updated and cheerful and the building was very clean and odor free. The staff was very friendly and I liked the fact that an R.N. was always on duty. I also liked the fact that this was not a huge sprawling complex where a patient may get forgotten. The facility offered physical rehabilitation, patient activities, an in-house dining facility, and barber/hair salon services. Outside entertainment in the form of singing groups was brought in periodically. A Dr. specializing in geriatric care was on staff and held periodic meetings with the patient's family to discuss the patient's progress or lack thereof. These meetings included the facility staff that care for the patient such as nurses, aides and therapists, providing a 360-degree view of the patient's regimen of care. Meals were served in the dining hall or brought to the bedside as need dictated. The patient, who was a good cook, was somewhat critical of the taste of the food but it was nutritious. Care was taken to keep the facility clean and decorations were set out to recognize the changing of the seasons and holidays. This was a cheerful touch and helped provide a sense of normalcy for the patients and their families.

Services and Amenities of Greenbriar Nursing Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Greenbriar Nursing Center

Greenbriar Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Diberville, Mississippi that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Greenbriar Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Greenbriar Nursing Center