Sanilac Medical Care Facility

Reviews of Sanilac Medical Care Facility

Nursing Home Reviews for Sanilac Medical Care Facility

January 28, 2014

By mklj2013

I have gone to this facility to visit my grandpa and found that they nurses are not taking proper care of him. they have keep him over medicated to where he is incoherent and he can not feed himself. they do not help to feed him. they keep him "snowed under" with pain killers. I was there two days ago to see my grandpa and he looked like death warmed over. the RN does not know how to take care of a power port pick line and they lie about everything that they do for my grandpa. nothing is right with that place. if they don't step up soon it could possibly be the end for my grandpa. they do nothing to help anyone there. now they have gone so far under that they should have been closed down a long time ago. the place is no good. its time that it either goes under new ownership or just gets closed down.

Services and Amenities of Sanilac Medical Care Facility

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Government County
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Sanilac Medical Care Facility

Sanilac Medical Care Facility is a senior living provider in Sandusky, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Sanilac Medical Care Facility for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sanilac Medical Care Facility