Walpole HealthCare

Reviews of Walpole HealthCare

Nursing Home Reviews for Walpole HealthCare

February 23, 2012

By Graichen

Not the worst I have seen. Night staff could have been far better. Lack of care for residents. Under staffed at the time. I don't think that the rules are the best for the residents as there is no snacks in the fridge at night for the ones that get up, they are put in bed to early and then told to rise far to early due to lack of morning staff to get them up. I know that the "Patient rights" are posted in the front as you walk in but most of the residents don't know what their rights are. And often when they say they don't want to get up are made to anyways. with the logic that the patient doesn't know what they want. So if they have rights why can't they can't they enforce the?

December 07, 2011

By SusieMA

My mother was a resident at the Harrington House before I had her moved to another facility. They were great with everything when she first got there, but shortly after the charm wore off and the neglected to inform me of room changes, falls, and upcoming appointments.

Services and Amenities of Walpole HealthCare

About Walpole HealthCare

We provide specialized short-term rehabilitation, bridging the gap between hospital and home, as well as long-term care in a safe, compassionate environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Map of Walpole HealthCare