Masconomet Healthcare Center

Reviews of Masconomet Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Masconomet Healthcare Center

February 12, 2016

By F.X.B.

This facility is fine if you are willing to do everything the staff says and not make any requests, but if you're an actual human being with individual needs, forget it. The staff is competent but totally unwilling to discuss anything -- they just tell you what you're supposed to do and then claim you are "refusing treatment" if you question their decisions. The case manager I dealt with was high-handed and actually yelled at me when I suggested that she had no right to send my husband to another facility without even telling me. Plus the food is awful. Don't let your loved one go here if you have any alternative.

September 30, 2014

We went to Masconomet for my father originally about five years ago, and my mother loved it. My father has since died, so we tried to get her into a facility that she liked and we were able to do that. It is great, so far. The building, I suppose, is fairly new. They take very good care of it, and also the staff is wonderful. There are two beds per room -- there are no private rooms -- and that seems to work out just fine. She is very happy there, and she loves the food. She says the food is excellent, and sometimes they give her too much food.

Services and Amenities of Masconomet Healthcare Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Masconomet Healthcare Center

Masconomet Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Topsfield, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Masconomet Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Masconomet Healthcare Center