South Dennis HealthCare

Reviews of South Dennis HealthCare

Nursing Home Reviews for South Dennis HealthCare

July 15, 2014

By never-Again

The experience of being a patient there was a nightmare. I was there nearly a month. The food is inedible, for the most part. Canned vegetables and fruit. Too salty. It is served cold and patients are told to warm it up using the microwave in the dining room if they complain. I heard one elderly male patient say, "but I don't know how to use a microwave." When I needed a nurse and clicked the button, I could wait up to an hour to actually get help. People would keep coming and shutting the light off and telling me they would get someone, but then no one would come. I'd have to click again and again. Sometimes I'd have to get out of bed and into my wheelchair by myself to go looking for help. Not enough nursing staff. The nurses work very hard, but there just aren't enough nurses to go around. Horrible, horrible, place. I hope they improve in the future.

September 30, 2013

By zsazsa

both parents have been patients at EP. I find the peope fantastic, at all levels they are there for you.

Services and Amenities of South Dennis HealthCare

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About South Dennis HealthCare

We provide specialized short-term rehabilitation, bridging the gap between hospital and home, as well as long-term care in a safe, compassionate environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Map of South Dennis HealthCare