Life Care Center Of Acton

Assisted Living Reviews for Life Care Center Of Acton

Nursing Home Reviews for Life Care Center Of Acton

October 01, 2016

By johnmarletta

My aunt has been a patient at Life Care Center of Acton for about three years. Once her husband passed away, she gave up in general on caring about daily living on her own and went down hill to the point that a nursing home was required. She spends most of her day in bed or in a reclining wheelchair, she feeds herself only scantily, communicates with visiting loved ones occasionally and with difficulty. She does not appear to be able to walk or even stand up. In spite of all this, her grooming, dress, and hygiene have not deteriorated. The general appearance and hygiene at the facility are very good. The staff seems to give her personalized, friendly attention when we visit and seems to respect our requests when we visit. Relative to other nursing homes I have visited, Life Care Center of Acton is superior.

February 18, 2015

By Ruth101818350

I was looking for a place for my husband, but he passed away. He was in a hospice care for maybe a couple of weeks before he passed. The place is Life Care Center of Acton. In my opinion, it is an excellent facility. He was in a rehabilitation wing because when he went from the hospital, he actually made some progress as far as physical ability is concerned. He was working with a physical therapist, and he really did fairly well. Unfortunately, he chose to get up in the night to get to the bathroom and slipped and fell causing him to break his femur. The good news was they were able to screw the bones back together. I don't know what he wants, but he stopped drinking and stopped taking medication, so he proceeded to go downhill, but he was efficiently cared for by the personnel of Life Care the people at the hospice. They couldn't have been nicer. They are absolutely wonderful. They did everything they possibly could for my husband.

October 29, 2012

By actongirl

The staff and facility were lovely. My family member greatly enjoyed the weekly piano player who came in to play American music. The only complaint was that she was placed with an increasingly disoriented roommate who would frequently have episodes of paranoia which were incredibly disruptive and frightening to my family member. We requested a room change and the suggestion was met with a lot of resistance.

Services and Amenities of Life Care Center Of Acton

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Life Care Center Of Acton

Life Care Center Of Acton is a senior living provider in Acton, Massachusetts that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Life Care Center Of Acton for more details on services and rates.

Map of Life Care Center Of Acton