St Francis Villa Assisted Living

Reviews of St Francis Villa Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for St Francis Villa Assisted Living

August 26, 2014

By James92240950

My father is moving to St Francis Villa Assisted Living next week. They had studio apartments that were very nice. I thought the staff was really terrific. They don't have a lot of in-house facilities, but they had transportation, events, and outstanding kitchen and dining services -- all of which were a big factor. They had exercise classes and things like that, so it was a pretty full schedule. It was impressive and we were definitely willing to have my father live there.

About St Francis Villa Assisted Living

St Francis Villa Assisted Living is a senior living provider in River Ridge, Louisiana that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact St Francis Villa Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of St Francis Villa Assisted Living