Friendship Manor Nursing Home

Reviews of Friendship Manor Nursing Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Friendship Manor Nursing Home

June 12, 2011

By R0m4nc3Clem

Friend or relative of resident

I have been thoroughly impressed with Friendship Manor. I intially was not fond of the process but the staff there made the transition much easier. They were not only doing thier jobs but went out of thier way to make our whole family feel welcome. Over time they have become a second family to my mother and us. Food was another worry of mine. As small as it seems I hated the thought of my mother not getting good meals, but Friendship Manor actually serves pretty good food. During the holidays they host dinners, decorate the dining rooms and you can eat a delicious meal with your loved one. Over all I could not be happier with our choice and neither could my mother.

Services and Amenities of Friendship Manor Nursing Home

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2020

About Friendship Manor Nursing Home

Friendship Manor Nursing Home is a senior living provider in Pewee Valley, Kentucky that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Friendship Manor Nursing Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Friendship Manor Nursing Home