Celebrate South Holland

Reviews of Celebrate South Holland

Assisted Living Reviews for Celebrate South Holland

August 29, 2018

By Bernadette

Holland Home is a nice place. My mother is in assisted living and I like it. The staff is professional. I haven't seen anything wrong as of yet. I like the director. It's clean and the food is good. The staff is nice. My mother tried to walk out, but they were right there on it. They're watching her. The reason why she's there is to be assisted and it is being done. They have movies that they show, church services, puzzles, and bowling, and there are exercises to work with to strengthen their brains or hands.

March 29, 2015

By Deborah46

I really, really liked Holland Home. It was an older facility, but it has really been modernized. The pricing was very reasonable. It has a very nice theater, and they have a lot of activities. They have a coffee house, a beauty and barber shop, a library, a theater where they have light presentations, and they have sing-a-longs at night. They have a dining room where actually you order off of a menu and they bring it to you, and I liked that very much. I thought that the staff was very nice. I would rate it a four because the rooms were older. They were all studios for the main part, and the bathrooms were smaller, but it was a very, very clean facility. I liked the dining room, and the theater room was really nice. I thought that it was not chaotic and very homey. It has a gazebo and like a park area where people can go out into and sit and they have balconies on each floor where the residents can go out and sit.

October 28, 2013

By Elveria

From what I saw, the facility is a good place to put a loved one in. The staff that toured me around showed two different rooms on different floors. When I visited the place, I saw the residents doing some exercise activities and some were walking around. She also showed me a room where they can have people come in and have services or they can have meetings or have movies in there. She explained to me that they can take meals in their rooms. I saw a nursing staff member and she gave me some literature. So, I think that would be a very good place and it's also close to us.

September 25, 2013

By Caring Daughter23

We have our parents in Holland Home. They have been there for about a month now. We chose this facility because they have plenty of amenities that we like, say for example, an in-house doctor and dentist. They're also serving good food. I have eaten there on several occasions actually. It is also the only place that would let my parents stay together in an apartment; other facilities that we visited wanted to split them up. The apartment that my parents have is one of the biggest that they have. It has the most square footage. It is also the only apartment that has a little kitchenette which includes a full-sized refrigerator, a microwave over and a low sink. It also has a separate living room, a bedroom and a bathroom. The staff is very nice and polite. They are respectful and very friendly. They get to know the seniors really quickly so that they knew my parents by their names after only being there for a couple of days. I'm very pleased with them. They have a list of daily activities posted all around the facility. They also posted them in the elevator, which is great, I thought, because most of the people can see that. The best thing about this place is how they treat their seniors. They treat them more like their own family, not just clients. To me that's very appealing. I would definitely recommend them.

Independent Living Reviews for Celebrate South Holland

March 21, 2022

By Patricia

I like the fact that everything was included at Elevate South Holland. The meals, activities, and the whole nine yards. The utilities and cable were also included. I toured their independent living and the person who showed me around was very efficient and answered my questions. It looked like it had the feel of a nursing home but it was pretty clean and they were updating the place. They were remodeling the whole top floor. They said they had a beautician that comes in every so often but they didn't have one at the time of my visit.

March 09, 2022

By Reviewer#as0227

Elevate South Holland was kind of dark and dim. It was kind of dreary. I only met with one person and she was friendly enough. The rooms were very dated, but they were updating that. The facility itself was very dated. One of the rooms looked like they just put a fresh coat of paint on it, but it really wasn't updated for me. One of the elevators we got on had really loud noises that she said she hasn't noticed before, but I talked to someone who had visited a few days before I did, and she said they were told the same thing, so they know that the elevator was not in good working order. Their dining room was very dreary, I wouldn't want to eat there.

February 22, 2022

By Teunsey

We had an in-person tour of Elevate South Holland. They were very communicative. The information that they gave us was very good. I liked all the recreation things they had to offer. I liked the overall environment. It was very nice and welcoming. Honestly, this would be the one I might lean to if we couldn't seem to find anything else. My mom liked it too. My mom felt the rooms were a little small because she thought she was going to walk into an apartment. The one that we saw was like a studio, so there was no kitchen and all that, but they do offer meals in their cafeteria area, three meals a day. Everybody was sitting down, eating, and enjoying. It was kind of set up like a little restaurant. My mom liked that part of it. The staff member was very informative. She made me feel a lot better, and if I was to leave my mom there, I think she would be OK. The carpeting in the hallway looked a little worn, but overall, it was clean.

December 25, 2021

By James

Elevate South Holland is a really nice place. Like the downstairs living area where we first come in is decorated really nice. It's got nice couches, good carpet, and nice decorations. It's really nice. It's pretty quiet. Nice lighting and nice décor. It's really nice. The staff member who accommodated me was friendly and knowledgeable. They really made sure I was comfortable. The rooms have really nice lighting, washers are modern, the décor is nice, they have nice paint jobs, nice walls, and ceilings. It's very comfortable and inviting. When you get there, you will want to live there. It is very well kept. They have a fitness room, a social room, and a salon.

December 17, 2021

By Meichelle

The tour at Elevate South Holland was nice, but it was kind of too steep. They're beautiful and immaculate, and the atmosphere was very calming and very nice. The staff was very nice. The room was beautiful. I like the idea (which I thought was nice) that there's no cooking in the room. I like that; I love that. I would feel a lot safer if my sister was in a building like that because I know it wouldn't be caught on fire, so that was nice. They have an auditorium. They have so many activities for them to do to keep them occupied. I just love it. They have bingo and Uno, they have a pool table, and they even have an organ where you can sit in and play the organ if you play the instrument. They have a theater where they have popcorn, and they can come and watch movie nights. I love the dining room. I love how they have only one person per table. I liked that for the COVID stuff, and that way, I know my loved ones won't catch one. Everything was spread apart, and I saw it firsthand. Everybody was seated one person at a table, and I like that. The tour was excellent. They have patios on each floor.

August 21, 2021

By Joyce

We went and toured Elevate South Holland for my friend, and it was a lovely place. The tour was very thorough. The coordinator that took us around was very nice. We toured a little apartment, and the amenities were great. It was a really beautiful place. They had a lot of information on activities. It was just a really nice place, and I really hate she couldn't get in. They have activities like movie night and craft day. They also go shopping. They take them shopping twice a month. The food was restaurant style, and you had a menu to pick from. They also bring you your food, which I thought was pretty good. They had a secondary menu, for when you don't like the food. They had a nice auditorium for church too. The room are very, very clean, well-placed, and has enough storage for one person. We didn't tour the one bedroom; we just looked at the studio. The residents seem very happy. They even allow you to have your pets, which I thought was quite impressive. I saw a lady with a dog.

August 21, 2021

By Pauline

I went to Elevate South Holland. The tour was easy. It was nice, and everything was great. The staff members who gave the tour were perfect. They were professional and very nice. The rooms were neat, clean, and nice in size. They were studios and one-bedrooms. They have trips and events, too. I'm looking for myself, and I saw how clean it was and that the people were very nice, so that's why I chose it. I felt comfortable there. Meals are included, too. The whole structure was clean.

Memory Care Reviews for Celebrate South Holland

Costs for Celebrate South Holland

Photos of Celebrate South Holland

Services and Amenities of Celebrate South Holland

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• Pets: No

About Celebrate South Holland

A snapshot of life at Celebrate South Holland is understanding the core values that make us who we are.

• Residents come first. Always. Every day and in every form of care.
  • Your trust is our byword. You can rely on us to care like you care.
  • We are loyal to the dignity and respect of each person.
  • We are active listeners and are not afraid to change the rulebook.

We live our core values every day and continuously invest in the care we provide. Celebrate South Holland is guided by its philosophy of effective, resident-centered and life-changing senior living. We are focused on providing elevated living and have the gold stamp of approval from the Joint Commission, a national accreditation agency that observes a community’s deliverance of the highest levels of quality care.

As a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization, Celebrate South Holland can ensure that every dollar received by residents and contributors is utilized to serve residents. There are no borders with Elevate and you can always climb higher. We are here to elevate your amenities, your care and your memories.

Our all-inclusive living packages include above par accommodations including:
  • Private apartment with maintenance and repairs
  • Semi-private suites
  • Housekeeping services and trash removal
  • Guest suites for family and friends (Additional Fee)
  • Security
  • Fresh laundered towels delivered to your door
  • Weekly linen changes
  • Personal Laundering
  • On-site pampering at the beauty salon and barber (Additional Fee)
  • Three chef-prepared meals
  • Cable television and utilities
  • Visiting Chaplain
  • Acres of natural beauty, gardens and walking paths
  • Wellness program with personalized Fitness Coordinator
  • Wireless personal emergency response system
  • Call light response system
  • Visiting physicians, podiatrists & audiologists
  • Specialized diets per physician orders
  • Physician ordered medications
  • Medication reminders
  • Home health visit (Additional Fee)
  • Nursing staff on call 24/7
  • Medication administration
  • Assistance with bathing, dressing & grooming
  • Escorts to meals & activities
  • Routine visits by licensed, on-site nurse
  • Incontinence care and mobility assistance

Elevate South Holland offers Respite Care, which is perfect for those who need short-term recovery care, are looking to give their caregivers a break or want to try out senior living. For our residents needing only minimal services, we offer special add-on services in our Independent Living apartments for only $150 per month.

Map of Celebrate South Holland