Dalton Place

Reviews of Dalton Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Dalton Place

March 27, 2018

By Reeves

Outside, Dalton Place looked fine. The dining area was very nice. The staff I met was friendly. However, I went to the back by myself and that's when I got a bad impression. The place smelled bad. I had been in the medical field, and I can see that they were short-handed. I saw patients locked in their rooms.

May 26, 2017

By joan657873

Everyone that I talked to at Dalton Place was very professional, caring, and tried to accommodate what I was looking for. The place was very clean, and all the residents looked like they were well cared for and happy. It was a beautiful place, and I was so impressed with it. They had a wonderful dining room, and they had 2 separate areas -- one for the people with memory problems and one for people who required less care. They had a beauty shop where somebody came and did haircuts, and the lady I talked to there was wonderful. They made me feel like family. It was a caring, nurturing, and encouraging environment.

Memory Care Reviews for Dalton Place

Costs for Dalton Place

Photos of Dalton Place

Services and Amenities of Dalton Place

• Get Costs

About Dalton Place

At Dalton Place, our senior living community in Dalton, GA, we help our residents thrive, aid them in their daily routines, and can provide rehabilitation and therapy services through our home health partners. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Comfortable, pet-friendly common areas and gathering spaces have a homelike feel. Our residents engage in a robust slate of activities, including daily exercise classes, bingo, arts and crafts, reading groups, and live entertainment. We also enjoy invigorating visits to historic sites, shopping trips, and tours of the local mountains and scenic areas. Learn more about senior living in Dalton by requesting more information today.

Map of Dalton Place