Burlington Cove

Reviews of Burlington Cove

Independent Living Reviews for Burlington Cove

May 07, 2021

By Leroy

I visited Burlington Cove yesterday, and the tour went great. I met a guy named David who took my paperwork and stuff. He was really good and did a thorough job. I love the facility. I like the bedrooms, the way the apartment is set up, the closet, and the location. They have an exercise room, and I enjoyed that. They also have a patio and a pool. The place is beautiful.

Costs for Burlington Cove

Cost of Low Income Affordable

Cost of Senior Apartments

Photos of Burlington Cove

Services and Amenities of Burlington Cove

• Housing Extra: Living Room, Air Conditioning, Dishwasher, Stove/Oven, Central Heat, Full Size Washer/Dryer, Refrigerator, Cable Ready, Emergency Call System, Island With Storage In Kitchen

• Pool
  • Features Extra: Clubhouse, Storage Spaces, Elevators, Wheelchair Access, Kitchen/ Activities Room, Library, Cyber Room, Gathering Room, Dog Walk

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Pets: Yes

• Low Income Affordable Starting At: $807/month
  • Senior Apartments Starting At: $807/month
  • Get Costs

About Burlington Cove

burlingtoncove.com

A Remarkable Place to Live
    Burlington Cove, located in Sanford, Florida is currently accepting applications for residency! Please visit the Apply Now page or call our staff for additional information.

This affordable premier community is designed for those over 55 looking to live a social and stress free Florida lifestyle!

Burlington Cove is centrally located for easy access to major highways, shopping, recreation, and local hospitals. Our smoke-free, pet friendly community features something for everyone! Enjoy fitness, community activities, theater room, salon, library, cyber center, pool, gazebo with grills, and gardening area. A bustling schedule of activities for residents is just a small part of what Burlington Cove has to offer our senior residents.

Exceptional amenities and spacious apartment homes make Burlington Cove the first choice for seniors to call home! Burlington Cove offers its residents an opportunity to live efficacious, social lifestyle! Burlington Cove is more than just a place to live, its home.

Map of Burlington Cove