Edgewater Manor

Reviews of Edgewater Manor

Nursing Home Reviews for Edgewater Manor

April 30, 2012

By brittgrad09

The facility was very clean and nice in decor except in the Alzheimer's unit it was more depressing. The staff were amazing constantly helping and really befriending the patients there. The out door grounds were fairly smaller than would have been desired.They needed to take the patients out more because they tended to get depressed. I noticed that the longer my grandfather was there the sadder he got and passed away. The staff did really nice things for all of the patients birthdays and special occasions. For my grandparents anniversary they made them a cake to celebrate. The help a lot with the patients dietary needs to make the food not only good for them but good tasting as well.s well the security needed to be a little tighter especially with the more dangerous patients. The one lady tried to stab someone and she kept stealing the other patients personal items. Over all the facility has very nice well trained staff that takes very good care of their patients.

About Edgewater Manor

Edgewater Manor is a senior living provider in Hobe Sound, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Edgewater Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Edgewater Manor