Osprey Village

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

48 Osprey Village Drive, Amelia Island, FL 32034
Osprey Village (904) 875-8897

Reviews of Osprey Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Osprey Village

July 31, 2015

By Wayne17

I could not ask for a better place than Osprey Village for my dad to live in. The staff here is always helpful and respectful of his needs. They do a great job!

February 10, 2015

By Leo3

Osprey Village was lovely. For one thing, the entry to the common area in the building had vaulted ceilings, it was clean, and someone had thoughtfully decorated it. It had lovely area rugs and big flower arrangements. It had pictures on the wall that had been chosen carefully. It was just a lovely place. I went there to see a young man play a piano; it was a piano concert, and the community was invited. I saw their dining facility because it was off of the common area -- which was actually huge -- and it was formal. It had nice tablecloths and nice chairs; it really was like a fine restaurant.

Independent Living Reviews for Osprey Village

February 11, 2015

By Tuckie

My husband and I moved to Osprey Village in the summer of 2014. Originally from Connecticut, we had been vacationing in Florida over the past 17 years. Our daughter in law, who lives nearby Osprey in Ponte Vedra, was the one who told us about this great retirement community. As soon as we visited, we fell in love. What attracted us the most to this community was the colorful cottages and the layout of the neighborhood. The young, energetic staff keep us involved in many social activities and it is great to not have to cook as much! We eat in the Dining Room at least 4 nights out of the week. I believe it is important to be covered for future care, and Osprey Village provides it all! I highly recommend this wonderful retirement community.

January 30, 2015

By Patsy11

They showed me everything at Osprey Village, and they were very accommodating. It was nice -- very picture perfect -- but it was too expensive. There were nice little apartments with all the facilities in the room, and they have a full kitchen where you can go down and eat.

September 25, 2014

Osprey Village was gorgeous from the outside. It was well-maintained. The units were beautifully done, and the landscaping is good. During my visit, the staff was very wonderful and entertaining. It was obvious that they cared for the people.

May 27, 2014

By caring010524

We were at Osprey Village for a reception. It was a restaurant-type facility, with a number of round tables with nice tablecloths and silverware. I thought it was very nice. Food as well as the staff was very good. They were very attentive and professional. I will give them high marks. It seemed like a nice place; surely, we will be interested in it for ourselves.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Osprey Village

Memory Care Reviews for Osprey Village

Costs for Osprey Village

Cost of Continuing Care Retirement Community

Photos of Osprey Village

Services and Amenities of Osprey Village

• Continuing Care Retirement Community Starting At: $3990/month

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.
  • Detached Homes

• Pets: All Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: CRC-1113

About Osprey Village

osprey-village.com

Amelia Island's Premier Retirement Community

Experience luxury senior living at Osprey Village of Amelia Island, Florida. Members of our community enjoy premier accommodations, robust social programming, restaurant- style fine dining, industry-leading care services, and an award-winning wellness program. Most importantly, our community is built for our Members, and everything we do is geared toward helping them live Longer, Healthier, Happier lives.

At Osprey Village, we take care of our Members throughout the entire journey of aging. Our living options include Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care. We also offer Short-Term Rehab Services on site. This means that unlike other communities, our Members never have to worry about moving again. They will be taken care of no matter how their needs change.

Our Senior Living Options

Independent Living: Independent Living is designed for seniors who benefit from a maintenance-free lifestyle but need little to no outside assistance. Our Independent Living community offers both cottage homes and villa apartments.

Assisted Living: Assisted Living provides Members assistance with the activities of daily living (ADLs) in an environment geared toward maximizing their independence. Our Members receive personalized care focused on their individual needs and goals.

Memory Care: Memory Care offers specialized support for Members with Alzheimer’s and dementia. At our community, every caregiver is a Certified Dementia Practitioner. We focus on helping our Members live a high quality of life and meeting them where they’re at physically and mentally.

Short-Term Rehab: Short-Term Rehab offers Members extraordinary results in physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy. Our partnership with Genesis Rehab Services allows us to achieve outcomes that exceed the national average.

Our dedicated team members have a proven track record for success and know the importance of establishing a lifestyle that allows members to live longer, happier, healthier lives. Our number one goal is to provide an environment that encourages an independent lifestyle for all our members.

Map of Osprey Village