3 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Hampshire County, MA
To help you with your search, browse the 10 reviews below for continuing care retirement communities in Hampshire County. On average, consumers rate continuing care retirement communities in Hampshire County 4.9 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Berkshire County with an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about continuing care retirement community options and costs in Hampshire County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Options in Hampshire County, MA
- Assisted Living in Hampshire County, Massachusetts
- In-Home Care in Hampshire County, Massachusetts
- Nursing Homes in Hampshire County, Massachusetts
- Home Health Agencies in Hampshire County, Massachusetts
- All Senior Living in Hampshire County, Massachusetts
- All Senior Care in Hampshire County, Massachusetts
Continuing Care Retirement Communities near Hampshire County, MA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Hampden County, Massachusetts
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Berkshire County, Massachusetts
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Hartford County, Connecticut
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Worcester County, Massachusetts
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Middlesex County, Connecticut
Recent Reviews of Continuing Care Communities in Hampshire County
Review of Applewood at Amherst
I have yet to ever hear anyone have critical comments about Applewood other than having to do with personal preferences and relatively minor issues. The staff is first rate, professional, trained, ... Read more
Review of Lathrop Retirement Communities
We are on a waiting list at Lathrop Retirement Communities. I like it because it's a rural setting. It has good accommodations and availability of assisted living if we need it later. I like it has... Read more
Review of Applewood at Amherst
Applewood was similar to the other one I visited, but it was more expensive, and it didn't have a swimming pool. They had groups came in to sing. They had movie nights. I knew people at Applewood, ... Read more
What Is a CCRC?
What They Are A CCRC, also referred to as a life-care community, combines residential accommodations with health services. The purpose of a CCRC is to allow residents to receive the appropriate ca...
5 Signs It's Time to Look for a CCRC
Let’s face it – you still feel too young to move into a retirement community. But your friends and even family might be dropping by with glossy marketing materials touting the continuing care retir...
Checklist: How to Choose the Right Continuing Care Retirement Community
The Costs of a Continuing Care Retirement Community
When you hear the phrase “aging in place,” you probably think about modifications and technological changes that allow people to grow old in their own homes. Stair lifts and railings in the shower ...
CCRC vs. Life Care: Which Contract is Right for You?
The burgeoning senior care market has introduced a slew of new concepts and terms that are easily confused. Many people believe, for example, that life care and continuing care communities are the ...