2 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Berkshire County, MA
To help you with your search, browse the 4 reviews below for continuing care retirement communities in Berkshire County. On average, consumers rate continuing care retirement communities in Berkshire County 5.0 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about continuing care retirement community options and costs in Berkshire County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Options in Berkshire County, MA
- Assisted Living in Berkshire County, Massachusetts
- In-Home Care in Berkshire County, Massachusetts
- Nursing Homes in Berkshire County, Massachusetts
- Home Health Agencies in Berkshire County, Massachusetts
- All Senior Living in Berkshire County, Massachusetts
- All Senior Care in Berkshire County, Massachusetts
Continuing Care Retirement Communities near Berkshire County, MA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Hampshire County, Massachusetts
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Hampden County, Massachusetts
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Hartford County, Connecticut
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Worcester County, Massachusetts
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Middlesex County, Connecticut
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in New Haven County, Connecticut
Recent Reviews of Continuing Care Communities in Berkshire County
Review of Kimball Farms
Everything about Kimball Farms is very good, but we didn't pick this place because they don't have a pool. It's an excellent community and they also have good food. They offer every amenity like di... Read more
Review of Sweetwood
I liked Sweetwood of Williamstown. Williamstown is a college town that offers lots of stuff to do and lots of restaurants, and the town itself is great. The dining area was shaped differently than ... Read more
Review of Kimball Farms
I visited Kimball Farms and they best suited my needs. It had a unique two-bedroom with two-baths and before you move in, you could choose all new kitchen cabinets, counter appliances, floor tiles,... Read more
What Is a CCRC?
## What They Are A CCRC, also referred to as a life-care community, combines residential accommodations with health services. The purpose of a [CCRC](https://www.caring.com/senior-living/continuin...
5 Signs It's Time to Look for a CCRC
Let’s face it – you still feel too young to move into a retirement community. But your friends and even family might be dropping by with glossy marketing materials touting the continuing care retir...
Checklist: How to Choose the Right Continuing Care Retirement Community
The Costs of a Continuing Care Retirement Community
When you hear the phrase “aging in place,” you probably think about modifications and technological changes that allow people to grow old in their own homes. Stair lifts and railings in the shower ...
CCRC vs. Life Care: Which Contract is Right for You?
The burgeoning senior care market has introduced a slew of new concepts and terms that are easily confused. Many people believe, for example, that life care and continuing care communities are the ...