Stoneridge Creek Pleasanton, CA

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Senior Apartment

3300 Stoneridge Creek Way, Pleasanton, CA 94588
Stoneridge Creek (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Stoneridge Creek

Independent Living Reviews for Stoneridge Creek

July 24, 2020

By Well Aged

Our last review was in January, 2020, and a lot has changed since then. Of course, the BIG changer has been COVID-19, which has affected our lives in many ways, both outside Stoneridge Creek and within. Stoneridge Creek management can't change what occurs outside of our community, but they have significant control of what occurs within. In my opinion, they have done a yeoman's job in reorganizing virtually every aspect of this community to meet government requirements, while at the same time modifying processes and procedures to reduce the negative impact on residents. And they continually fine tune them. Several examples of necessary changes from the 'old normal' are delivering food to our apartments because the dining rooms were closed. We would sometimes find surprise treats added to our delivered food. Artistic staff would sometimes decorate out food shopping bags with fun artwork. Our Activities department organized Zoom exercise classes when the exercise gym had to be closed. For the 4th of July, a western band on a flatbed truck was brought in to drive through the community, stopping periodically so residents could listen and dance. Our very adequate Pantry was put on steroids by adding many more items so residents wouldn't have to go out outside the community and risk getting affected. And, the purchased items are delivered! There are many more examples, some small, but all designed to keep our spirits up during these difficult times. One very positive aspect of this upside-down period we are living in is that many staff member's jobs were changed to provide the work needed to meet the new task requirements e.g., package and deliver food, deliver packages and pantry orders. etc. The result of this is has been minimal staff reductions. Staff members have been great through all of this by being pretty much there old, cheery selves. While we would much rather be operating as before, Stoneridge Creek is providing an exceptional 'modified' life style.

Thank you so much for your comments about life at Stoneridge Creek during the COVID-19 pandemic. We agree with you completely... we'd much rather be operating as before, but it is good to hear your positive feedback about how we have handled the necessary changes. Our team really appreciates the patience our residents have shown during this challenging time, and are so grateful for your review.

July 22, 2020

By Sheryle

Other

With the help of Mary R., our super marketing rep, we have found our next home and are preparing to move in! We love everything about SRC! The residents we have met are fantastic and very welcoming! The staff is awesome! Moving during the pandemic has its challenges, but we are being helped each step of the way! There are so many things to do here- exercise classes, swimming, gardening, bocce and pickle ball, etc... My husband is going to love the woodworking shop! As a couple that has enjoyed many cruises, the analogy that this is like an upscale cruise that never leaves port is perfect! We are looking forward to this next part of our lives! SRC here we come!

Sheryle, thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Stoneridge Creek, specifically in regards to making a move during the Pandemic. We really appreciate your positive feedback, and will work hard to continue to impress you during this chapter of your lives. Thank you again for your review.

June 11, 2020

By ShirleyNie

My husband and I retired 8 years ago. We have been searching for a retirement home. We found Stoneridge Creek Senior Living, and we love it Michelle L. showed us around and introduced us to several residents. They seem really happy living in Stoneridge Creek. They also told us about the great treatment they received during the recent epidemic. We have joined their waiting list and looking forward to relocating to Stoneridge.

Thank you for your comments, ShirleyNie! We really appreciate your feedback, and are glad that you have discovered the right place for you.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Stoneridge Creek

October 07, 2020

By bigarn

We moved in when Stoneridge Creek first opened and have enjoyed it ever since. We have a first-class physical facility, a safe environment, and lots of appropriate and enjoyable activities. But the thing that most residents say is the outstanding virtue of Stoneridge Creek is the collection of extraordinary people here. Residents, management, and staff members are friendly and helpful. This has been especially important during the COVID pandemic. We have enjoyed making hundreds of new friends and then learning of their amazing backgrounds and accomplishments.

Thank you for your review, Bigarn. We agree that the residents and staff are what make Stoneridge Creek such a wonderful place to live. Thank you for sharing your experience.

August 12, 2020

By PeggyS.

Pandemics? what pandemics? This is exactly how I felt in the past few months. A peace of mind is what Stoneridge Creek gives me during the shelter-in-place time. I really have to praise what the managements have done for the residents here, from fulfilling our physical needs to satisfying our mentional needs. From day one, meals, snacks, drinks, etc. were delivered to our doorstep. You need more? no problem, there's a virtual market for us to order what we need, the staff will pick it up and, again, deliver to our front door. All the weight gain jokes from shelter-in-place will not work in Stoneridge Creek. We have all kinds of Zoom exercises, lectures, classes and games to fill up our days. I feel so fortunate that I'm in this community during this difficult time. I don't have to worry about where to get food, I don't have to fight for the groceries, I don't have to be nervous on all the "IF's". I know I'm safe here, I know I have been taken good care of by Stoneridge Creek, my family can also be relaxed and worry free. Thank you, Stoneridge Creek. You are the best!

PeggyS, thank you so much for such a wonderful review. Life during Covid 19 has not been easy, and there have been many adjustments. It is wonderful to hear how happy you are with our efforts to maintain services in a safe way. Thank you again for taking the time to post such a great and detailed review.

August 02, 2020

By py

I feel so lucky to live in this award-winning continuing-life retirement community. The staff is wonderful. Their care for our residents shows, especially during this pandemic. We all want to be safe from COVID-19. To comply with local government regulations ,the staff works hard to ensure our health and safety. For example, we are not allowed to dine in any of our three restaurants. Instead, the staff works diligently to deliver our individual meals directly to our doorsteps. This is not an easy task; there are more than eight hundreds of residents in our community. The staff also helps our residents stay active and connected with each other. Through Zoom, the staff provides fitness classes, lectures, painting classes, and games. So, even though we have to shelter-in-place, we continue to have fun! I like that I can stay connected with my fellow residents. The residents are helpful and kind, always making me feel welcome and at home. I have made many friends since I moved in two years ago, and I really treasure these friendships. I am grateful to live in this wonderful community, where we, residents and staff, work together to stay healthy and live safely through this horrible pandemic. Thank you SRC, I truly enjoy living here.

Thank you for your thoughts, Py. We really appreciate you sharing your experiences at SRC with others, especially as it relates to life at SRC during the pandemic. It is great to hear that you have been pleased with our efforts to work within regulatory guidelines to provide services in a safe manner. Thanks again for your review.

May 27, 2020

By KRansil

I visited Stoneridge Creek and was very impressed with the facilities, the staff, and the people who live there, who I found to be active and interesting, fully engaged with this community. They have various sized spaces, all beautifully laid out. It is close to the outlets, golf, and charming Pleasanton.

Thanks for taking the time to write about your experience with Stoneridge Creek. We appreciate your feedback, and hope to see you again soon.

May 07, 2020

By Ed W

Glad that we made the right decision to move from Santa Rosa after living there for 45 years to the Stoneridge Creek Retirement Community 2 years ago with its ideal location within walking distance to many shops and restaurants. We were lucky to have a blend new 3 bedrooms unit up on the 3rd floor facing a courtyard and the outdoor swimming pool. Within the campus, there are many sport activities you can do. For us, we like to play tennis, pickleball, shooting pool and ping pong. If you want to be active in the community, there are 64 clubs and committees you can join, not to mention the many classes, lectures, concerts and outings that you can participating in. According to our friends who have visited us, they were amazed with the food we have in SRC. They said we are like living on cruise ships, except it is on land. With the continuous care facility right on campus, it gives us a peace of mind in case we do need that in the future. However, the thing we treasure the most is the many new friends we have made here. It is like living in a summer camp with your friends everyday!!!!! Finally, I have to say the management team in SRC has done a fantastic job in keeping all the ~1000 residents safe from the COVID19. Our daily meals are delivered to our unit.You can order groceries to be delivered without service charge. They even tried to entertain us with a dance troupe going around the campus, gave us thoughtful gifts and treats and called us on the phone to see how we are doing from time to time. That really showed that they really care for the well-being of their residents. Just can't say enough good thing about living in SRC!!!!! Ed

Hi Ed W, thank you so much for your positive comments about Stoneridge Creek! We are so glad to know that you are happy with your decision to move to our community. Our staff is definitely doing our best to support our residents during this challenging shelter-in-place. Thank you for the feedback that we are doing a good job!

April 30, 2020

By LL

I am so lucky to have moved into Stoneridge. Comfortable, pleasant, loads of activities, great location, fun people and fabulous staff. During this Covid outbreak they have made us all feel so safe and secure. Couldn’t be more happy to have moved here

Hi Ll, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything we can do to make your Stoneridge Creek experience even better.

January 19, 2020

By pioneer resident

We moved in the Stoneridge Creek when in opened in September of 2013. After 6 years here we still love it and are so happy we are able to live here. As a continuing care community, there is assisted living and skilled nursing on site should we need it. The staff are kind and fun. The food is excellent with much variety, and the activities are endless. Our advice is to move in before you think you need it so you can participate in all activities and make good friends.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy to hear that after 6 years you are still enjoying life at Stoneridge Creek. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

October 29, 2018

By MF

Stoneridge Creek's facilities are fantastic. It's very large and has the largest amount of amenities. They have very good food except they only serve one meal a day. They have a pool and they showed me a fairly extensive list of possible activities. At first blush, it looks like a superb facility, with excellent capabilities, and absolutely wonderful furnishings, but if you think about going downhill from there to needing help, then it drops off dramatically. Their food is not gourmet, but it's very good. The place itself is beautiful and gorgeous.

Thank you for your recent visit to Stoneridge Creek and for your favorable review. We appreciate your feedback! You are correct that one meal a day is included in Residential Living, but we wanted to clarify that we do serve three meals per day, and some meals are served in multiple restaurants. Adjacent to Stoneridge Creek is CreekView Health Center, where residents receive Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Skilled Nursing Care. Creekview Health Center is rated as a 5 Star Health Center per the CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services) Quality Rating System. This quality rating system considers information pertaining to Health Inspections, Staffing, and Quality Measures. Creekview Health Center has annual visits and inspections to ensure that we are compliance with these quality standards. We hope that you will return to Stoneridge Creek and CreekVeiw for another visit very soon. Please reach out to us with any other questions you may have.

August 21, 2017

By Sharon

Stoneridge Creek is large. It has about 900 units, with single family residents and apartments. It's high-end, expensive, and well-done. There were lots of really nice landscaping. They have bocce ball courts, tennis courts, bicycle trails, and 3 restaurants. They have a separate facility for assisted care and a nursing home onsite. They've been open 3 years and they're already full.

June 01, 2017

By ca525462

Stoneridge Creek was absolutely fabuluos. Everything about it was good, except it's a buy-in, so you have to come up with $3,800 a month to live there. However, it's cheaper by the month than other communities. They had exercise classes and a beautiful pool. The pool was indoor and outdoor because the roof opens. The chefs were tops. I mean, their food was like you're in the Taj Mahal. Definitely, Stoneridge Creek was a beautiful place.

April 07, 2017

By Jen382806

We visited Stoneridge Creek. It was extremely elegant, gorgeous, and posh and had incredible facilities. However, it was very expensive. It had separate dining rooms. Uou buy an apartment or condo, or little casitas, and as you age, you move up to assisted living or nursing. A lot of the residents were my friends. It was a warm place with good food. They had everything and took them places for shopping, doctors, or wherever you want.

Jen382806, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your tour. Please let us know if you have further questions or would like to visit again.

March 07, 2017

By Les627301

Stoneridge Creek is very nice, well organized, kept clean, and has lots of activities. There are good restaurants and very nice, pleasant, and efficient staff. The residents are very nice also. I've been here for over two years now.

Thank you for your positive review. We love hearing from residents, and are glad to know that you are happy at Stoneridge Creek.

December 29, 2016

By Claude221207

Stoneridge Creek was top of the line, very nice, and had everything you could imagine, like swimming pools, libraries, and a beautiful dining room. There were residents playing pool and shuttles taking the residents to San Francisco and other places.

July 27, 2016

By Visitor285214

Stoneridge Creek is near where my daughter lives, but it was relatively high in price. The scenery was very nice, no question. It would be fun to live there. It’s a well-run facility and we liked it there. We had one meal and the food was very good.

August 26, 2015

By Frank40

It has impressed us enough that we put our name down on the waiting list. They offer everything, and it is not a rental type of thing, but you buy a unit -- whether it is an apartment or a studio or what they call the villa and I guess they are even offering penthouses -- varied in price, but you never own titles to the property, so you can't borrow against it. What you do is buy an interest, and they furnish everything. Long-term care and everything else, they have a facility for that. It is on a 48- acre plot in Pleasanton, and it is very nicely and professionally done. There is no question about it. It is secure. In fact the last time we went down there, we had more trouble getting in than anything else that I have come across. We came up to the guard house, the window was closed as there was nobody there, so we drove on up to the gate. Well, the gate doesn't open. So we honked, and finally somebody opened up the gate and we got in. They wanted to know what we were doing and who we came to see. It is very secure as far as I am concerned -- well-fenced. Stoneridge Creek has their own restaurant, they have exercise facilities, it is well-staffed during the day, and they have a very large pool that has a retractable roof on it. It is very professionally done, and we were very much impressed. It is very hard to beat, and we haven't come across anything better or have heard of anything better. You buy the place, you have your interest, and they give you one meal a day whether it would be breakfast, lunch, or dinner, which is enough for us. It is new and well-maintained. Of course being fairly new, it is easy to maintain, but we were very impressed.

April 25, 2015

I think Stoneridge Creek is excellent. They have a lot of activities. The apartment we selected is 1,200 square feet with two bedrooms and two baths. We had lunch there, and the food was very good. They have a large pool, tennis courts, biking trails, and walking trails, and then they have individual meetings of different groups all the time from yoga to chair yoga to their foreign policy group. I believe they have about 400 people.

January 17, 2015

By anonymous100440350

Stoneridge Creek was bigger, cleaner, and spread out a little bit. It was very nice, and it was more expensive than the other ones I have visited. It has a nice swimming pool. Everything was very clean, and the facilities are actually better than those in other places.

October 28, 2014

By SML1

I visited Stoneridge Creek because I knew somebody who lived there. I didn't have a formal tour, but my friend gave me the tour. I thought it was pretty. I just didn't see any interaction because it was evening, but I thought the facility was lovely. It's brand new and I didn't see anything negative about it. It was very comfortable with lots of recreational activities. She showed me her apartment -- I can't remember if it was two bedroom -- but what I liked was that they had shift bedrooms, in case someone wanted to visit you overnight and that was a real plus factor too.

July 22, 2014

Stoneridge Creek Retirement Community has a lot better features than all the others. I am not quite ready for an advanced care place, but it is independent living, and it is very nice. It is like a cruise ship. We have a lot of activities, including meals and so forth. We have trips, lectures, movies, arts and crafts, and Bingo. The dining room is very nice; it is like a restaurant. I like that it is brand new.

February 28, 2014

StoneRidge Creek Pleasanton is an absolutely incredible facility. They have a huge swimming pool and golf. course It's really sensational. It has three different restaurants. It has a private room and television room for showing movies. It's quite impressive. It also has a billiard's room for men. It's one of the places where you need to buy in to. I was so impressed with the facility and I couldn’t believe that place like this existed.

September 23, 2013

Stoneridge Creek will be having its grand opening this October. Our visit to this community was fine. Their staff was very helpful. They have 42-acre of land and they have three different types of accommodations. They have the high-rise apartment building, they have right by the pool area some very lovely apartments, and then they have a whole host of independent living homes. They also have separate facilities for extended care, for dementia care and for assisted living.

March 29, 2013

By George12

My wife and I were looking for a place and we went to Stoneridge Creek Pleasanton Retirement Living. The facility had a lot of features that were attractive for seniors like us.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (26) See fewer reviews

Senior Apartments Reviews for Stoneridge Creek

About Stoneridge Creek

Stoneridge Creek is a senior living provider in Pleasanton, California that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Senior Apartment. Contact Stoneridge Creek for more details on services and rates.

Map of Stoneridge Creek