AMBRcare Geriatric Care Management
Offers Geriatric Care Managers
About AMBRcare Geriatric Care Management
AMBRcare strives to maximize the independence and autonomy of older adults by providing high quality professional geriatric care management services in the Shenandoah Valley.
AMBRcare's name defines its mission and its geography. AMBR is an acronym for the mountain ranges surrounding the Shenandoah Valley: Alleghany, Massanutten, and Blue Ridge. "Care" denotes our commitment to delivering excellence in geriatric services.
- To help facilitate attainment of independence, autonomy, and the personal daily living goals of every individual in our care.
- To ensure delivery of compassionate, efficient, and professional services.
- To provide the highest quality services by staying current in the field of gerontology and by accessing all resources available in our community.
- To be an effective advocate for the special needs of older adults.
- To act as a liaison between older adults, their families, and community services.
AMBRcare is fully committed to older adults in our community as well as the family members or guardians primarily responsible for their care including children, spouses, and extended family.
AMBRcare also works closely with community service providers such as attorneys specializing in elder law, primary care physicians, and other professionals when these networking relationships benefit people in our care.Get Costs